Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa Knight - Notts  (Read 1389 times)

14 review(s) for Pippa Knight (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigt3000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Scheduled to have a 6pm meet. Never happened.
Comms at the beginning of the message were straight to the point.  Which is fair enough. She messaged to meet at a nearby location where I'd call, which I did 4 times and left a discrete message too. No reply back at all. Could have been driving, ok. But this was close to the agreed time though.

Disappointing, really. And too short notice to call another as I had made plans for later that evening.

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Scheduled to have a 6pm meet. Never happened.
Comms at the beginning of the message were straight to the point.  Which is fair enough. She messaged to meet at a nearby location where I'd call, which I did 4 times and left a discrete message too. No reply back at all. Could have been driving, ok. But this was close to the agreed time though.

Disappointing, really. And too short notice to call another as I had made plans for later that evening.

Mate I am sorry. I know you made appointment on back of my review so I feel for you, especially as I have had a few no shows from girls myself.

Sureshot

Did you look in Greggs? She could've been fuelling up for your meet

Offline bigt3000

RK don't apologise man. Nothing to be sorry about. These things happen. Still, by the time of writing this at 11:21pm, no reply on either aw or phone. Just got to accept that things like this will happen and you learn who's reliable or not. Though it was a shame as I was geared up for it. I think next time I'll make a further trip out and see someone like Lucie. Its just that I had made plans for later in the evening and a trip to Mansfield wouldn't have left me enough time. Ah well...