Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susan - Your Health, Noel St, Soho  (Read 1341 times)

Offline LLPunting

First time to this shop but have been to their Clapham Common shop successfully several times.

Met Dr Wu at the front desk (met him just last week at Clapham Common, girls not available so I left) and asked for 30 mins, also asked if I could choose so he called each girl out.  The Romanian was a tallish, long-haired brunette with an ok face but unfriendly air, didn't listen to her name as she grunted a hello before retreating back into her room, no choosing her then.
Then saw a pretty, curly, dark-haired lady looking mid to late 20s about 5'4" with glossy lips and a ready smile.  Winning attitude and a cheery hello so I chose Susan.

Taken to larger room in basement past the clutter of the washing machines.  Was warm, red-walled and pleasant enough.  A sturdy wooden massage table, low lighting, wall clock and enough room to walk around table.

Susan is apparently studying Engineering and Sustainability back in Spain, having completed her second year.  She had previously worked at the Clapham Common shop way before I knew about it so no doubt this gal knew about extras.  She was nice to talk to and her English is more than competent.  Having broken the ice I asked if she did body to body and she smiled.  She asked "how much you pay" and I said "40" to which she countered, "the girls here charge 100"  :scare:  :wackogirl:  :crazy:
At this point I was sitting on the table in my briefs and I just stared at her and said "that's too much, the girls in Clapham do it for 40". 
She then tried "80?" and then "40 for hand relief?". 
I shook my head and said that's all too much it's better I go (I'd been in room 10 mins but she'd only been in the room about 5), she can be free to get another customer to charge her prices. 
She then desperately tried to persuade me to stay, saying "you already paid, if you go I don't get anything"  I shook my head and said  I had a bad feeling about this now and wasn't interested.  She pleaded as I got dressed, saying "OK, 60 for body to body, I do you a deal because you're here."  I kept dressing.  "Why you go? OK 40, don't tell anyone, next time you pay more."  I finished dressing. She said "He will punish me if you leave".  I said "I will explain, you will be ok"

I went upstairs and told Dr Wu I was leaving, told him she wasn't offering the service I wanted and I wanted some of the money back for finishing early.  Now, at this point I naively thought he might recognise a repeat customer and offer me 10+ back but he started objecting and saying "What she not do?  What you want?"  I said "She's not offering what I want so I'm leaving."  He said "We don't offer extras here, I sack girls who do that".  Now this is so much bullshit because he is totally complicit in this game.  I said "She wasn't offering them, not a problem, I'm going, just give me some money back"  He started BSing about when I went into room, how long had already passed.  I tried to noisily set him straight that he had started the clock when I entered the shop not after she entered the room to start but he kept banging on about "no extras", "what service you want?".

I left.  :timeout:

Warning:  Likely the girls at this place are trying to fleece the punters, unless you delight in the arguing, don't give these idiots your money.   :thumbsdown:  :dash:

Offline Titti Tatti

Thank you for the warning.

I too found Fantasia easy to deal with and get what's want

Offline Ozy84

Unfortunately we live in a world where some cunts, obviously rich with more money then sense cunts, are happy to pay £100 for a wank. Yes all these girls asking for higher rates but they only ask because they get paid. Moral of the story, all the cunts and the leaching lurking cunts stop paying these ridiculous prices and fucking the market rates up.

Better luck next LL.

Offline nickleupip

Unfortunately we live in a world where some cunts, obviously rich with more money then sense cunts, are happy to pay £100 for a wank. Yes all these girls asking for higher rates but they only ask because they get paid. Moral of the story, all the cunts and the leaching lurking cunts stop paying these ridiculous prices and fucking the market rates up.

Better luck next LL.

+1