Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ani Erotic Masseuse - Hendon  (Read 1189 times)

3 review(s) for ANI HOT MASSEUSE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviewed before when she was in Scotland https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126058.msg1427302#msg1427302
Now she's in Hendon

Price: £80 for one hour, poor VFM

Location and comms:    comms by phone and text.  girl who answers phone is a lot friendlier than Ani.  she moved the booking back by an hour about 35 minutes before it was due to start.  i had nowhere else to be so decided to accept.  place is maybe 5-10 minutes walk from Hendon rail station, tall new block of flats.  flat itself is nice, didn't notice how many rooms but i couldn't hear anyone else there.  the one we were in was nice with ensuite.  nice bathroom.

The girl: 

looks: you can see from the profile that the pictures look old and they are.  I think it is Ani in them but she's aged, has nice big tits with nice nipples but not much else.  pretty rough looking face, fairly flat ass, short.  i don't really care as much about looks when going for massage service as i'm looking at a towel for most of the booking anyway, but the problem was her attitude. 

personality:  curt and a bit grumpy.  i should have paid closer attention before giving up the cash it wasn't quite bad enough to walk (plus plans a, b, and c didn't work out) but it got worse throughout the punt.  i try to be nice, compliment her massage technique (ok but not that great), little small talk to warm her up hopefully get a better attitude out of her, but she just grunts in response.  at the end of the punt just stares at her phone and only in the last 30 seconds actually cracks a smile to ask if it was ok.  yeah right.

Services:  her massage technique is actually not too bad.  no reach unders or CC swipes or anything like that, just massage then turn over and HR at the end.  when she massages the legs, its quite crap, but her back massage was actually ok.  HR was reasonable technique.  lays tonnes of tissues all around before the pop.

Overall:    i could have given this a neutral because massage and HR itself wasn't too bad, but i didn't like her attitude.  it wasn't absolutely awful like some punts you read about, but you have to look at it in context.  for the same money, you can get a girl who's at least as good looking (or equally just below average looking as she is) who will be friendly and polite, so negative it is. 

Offline webpunter

Thanks OP - i was contemplating as massage session, drawn in by her main assets.  Reading your review i ain't gonna bother.  HL is -1.  PlentyMF in the sea

Offline MP778

thanks for putting the pics in sinz

Offline webpunter

This kills the mood to say the least.  Once had a massage burd who, when i was straddling her building up to a pearl necklace, got some kitchen roll & put a couple of sheets on her tits  :dash:

lays tonnes of tissues all around before the pop

Offline MP778

This kills the mood to say the least.  Once had a massage burd who, when i was straddling her building up to a pearl necklace, got some kitchen roll & put a couple of sheets on her tits  :dash:

that's fukked up. 

well to be honest the mood was already ruined by that point anyway, guess she just wanted to put the final nail in the coffin

Offline Sinz

thanks for putting the pics in sinz

No worries, inspired by the contributions by FCB - I think it's a great way to capture profiles - especially when they keep closing them down and opening new ones.

Also pics, adds perspective to the reviews.

Happy Punting !