Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySuzee/Miss Ashley - Walthamstow  (Read 739 times)

7 review(s) for MISS ASHLEY LOVE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline DarthCaedus

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Preamble--

Saw her in the dead of winter when she was still going by Suzee, and I've been debating doing this review since there are already enough negatives for her. But, if I went by that logic, I'd never have any reviews posted at all, and I've got to start somewhere. Mostly punt abroad, figured I'd try something out locally. Took me about an hour to get there.

Why did I see her? The pictures made me so curious I decided to see for myself. In all fairness, I booked an hour @ £80 and when I get there I hear I've only got a half hour, so at least it was only £60. So, onto the review:-

Walthamstow, not far from the station, behind a kebab shop/chippie, though the food looked a bit too grim to bother with post-punt.

Services:

Very few, likes list is pretty much bollocks, FK was barely lip brushing and then nada. Allowed RO, didn't allow fingers, had apparently just landed that morning and seemed to genuinely try to get into it but was apparently too tired. Did think it was a little odd that she had just landed and was back at work but she did seem overall pretty shattered so I could believe she had just landed, but talk about being on the job, right?

As it was a half hour and I'm used to some romance, didn't even try to P&D, just stuck to foreplay. In all fairness, she tried with her OWO, but again she seemed to get so tired so quickly. Even though it was only a half hour, it wasn't rushed. Surprisingly, no clockwatching that I could note, no wrist watch, mobile, wall clock.

Final Impression:

It was cold, wet, and dark. She kept me warm. No major regrets, but it was all so functional there was just nothing there, much less any passion. It's a shame, her body's very much up my street.

Would I Visit Again:

Sorry, no.

This probably didn't help many of you, but like I said, gotta start somewhere.

Offline DarthCaedus

Sorry, forgot a few things:

Comms:

Good

Looks:

Good

Offline Sinz

Thanks for sharing your experience OP

She looks like a stick on heels from the pics.

Based on the reviews on here, best to avoid.