Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda - Euston - Energetic GFE  (Read 4520 times)

49 review(s) for _Miranda_ (30 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline morganstar

Preamble:  I'd seen Miranda over a year ago when she was working with Sandra and she was definitely the more energetic of the two, so I decided to give her a go by herself.

Comms: A little slow, as I it was her answering rather than her maid (she has confirmed this to be the case). I texted her my detailed roleplay situation (which involved her being a co-worker who decided to seduce me to keep her job) and she agreed to it. As ever, I asked to check if CIM would be at her discretion and that OWO was included in the price.  But when it came to her being on time and providing her hotel room number minutes before the punt kicked off, the comms were much better

Services Received: FK, DFK, OWO, Roleplay, Handjob, RO, Penetration (protected)

Appearance: A nice, cute face. Great rack and a top arse as well.

Price: £100 for one hour

Observation: As I entered the room, I noticed a certain Sweet Teen Julia run out of the bathroom and head out of the room. I asked Sandra about this and she said that she shares a room with Julia and does threesomes with her. I will definitely be checking out that service next month...

The Punt: Sandra (Curly Beauty) provides the perfect GFE experience imo and there are few people who I think would ever take issue with it. I can see Miranda being more of an acquired taste as she seems to be the sort of WG that you need to form a bit of a rapport with to get the best out of her. She didn't immediately recognise me from a year ago and seemed a little cold, but once I reminded her that I had seen her before, she loosened up and was really engaging. Unlike some WGs she seemed to enjoy the roleplay experience very much and got right into it, which made the punt a lot better. Once we got to the FK and DFK, it was hard and full-on, not what I normally like, but she pulled it off really well. OWO was terrific and lasted a good 20 minutes with lots of variation and strong eye contact. RO involved her grinding my face and it was good fun as well. Sex was in 2-3 positions (I'm unadventurous when it comes to positions) and by the time I finished in the condom while in cowgirl, we finished 15 minutes over the hour and there was no clock watching.

Conclusion: Apart from the OWO, which was nice and slow, this was a very high energy punt that left me pretty knackered for the next few hours. It was nice to have a WG throw all her energy into the punt, and I will definitely be going back as I had a really good time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

This WG has had mixed reviews on here and I have always been sceptical on meeting her.

Known to be crazy in both good and bad way.

As you mentioned OP and having spoken to Julia during my last visit, might try them for a duo next time.

Offline morganstar

Hi Sinz,

Yes I'd heard the mixed feedback as well, which is why I hadn't seen her one on one yet, but I was glad that it worked out well.

Going for the threesome with Julia sounds like a great idea, I might just follow suit!  :drinks:

Offline dalek37

Thanks. Nice review though sorry slightly confused who you actually saw. Julia was in the hotel room as she left when you aaked Sandra about her. Then the punt bit starts off with Sandra moving on to Miranda.

Offline morganstar

Dalek - sorry for not being clearer on who I saw.

I saw Miranda with Sandra last year, I believe that Sandra has now gone into retirement.

I briefly glimpsed Julia as I entered Miranda's hotel room, but my actual punt was with Miranda only.

I was told that Miranda and Julia offer a duo service, so I am very keen to give this a go.

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 05:17:18 am by Sinz »