Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hope massage, Woodford (and Woodford more generally)  (Read 1939 times)

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been recently? It used to be 24 hour (maybe still is), so I went there at 2am one weekday night when drunk/couldn't sleep.  Quite a trek back by bus that was.

The girl then was young, Polish and slender, but with long pointy tits.  Very chavvy and not very good at it but I enjoyed the tits and the rate was all inclusive at £40.

The second time I went it was early evening but the arcade it's in was closed, so receptionist had to come get me.  When I got in the shop I saw the staff and turned on my heels and fled.  Rank doesn't even cover it (EE, very bad complexion and muffin top).

Woodford area used to have some good Chinese b2b places and independent providers on Gumtree, but seems not now?

Offline joe diddley

I think I remember reading that this place does or didn't have a shower which might be a problem if a lot of massage oil is applied. Was this the case when you went, sparkus?

Offline sparkus

Correct, no shower. Was too drunk to care!

Offline Thin_Lizzy_125

Scruffy joint. Girls are not up to scratch. Now moved to Me & You Spa, 130 Hermon Hill and added £20 to all services. A bit rich at £80 for a basic rub n tug. Avoid

Offline sparkus

Is Me and You Spa a new thing over there?

Offline Thin_Lizzy_125

Opened a few weeks ago I think. . . Poor value imo.

Offline Thin_Lizzy_125

Same romainian ownership / staff.

Offline sparkus

Just seen your review: not tempted by those prices! The Chinese b2b place nearby was legendary!