Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Experiences with pregnant ladies  (Read 2506 times)

Offline LLPunting

Never tried it with visibly pregnant ladies.

I've seen Amily (External Link/Members Only via her previous profile) before she was pregnant about a year ago and had a good GFE time with her (no it's not mine, the condoms were sound).

Considering seeing her again but just wondering what UKPers might have to say about how pregnant ladies' performance and genuine responsiveness might be affected by their condition?  :unknown:

Cheers in advance for your pearls of wisdom (no necklaces please)

Offline LLPunting

Over 100 views and no one has any experience or advice to share about fun times with pregnant women?  :dash:

fredpunter

Only pregnant woman I've ever had naughties with was my Mrs. She was keen to shag to get pregnant (but at least one of us must be very fertile cos that never seemed to take more than one or two attempts) and then was keen to shag while pregnant cos she was horny as hell.  Sadly they only stay pregnant for 9 months ... and the last time was nearly 20 years ago.

will-ow

it's definitely one on my bucket list but it's hard to find one with lots of good feedback because obviously they pop up and then disappear once they've given birth  :dash: .  I think if I were to try it I would just have to TOFTT!  :timeout: if you find a good one let us know! !

Offline NightKid

Haven't you considered that; a) it's morally controversial so not many would have partaken and b) 100 views is not a lot hence a lesser chance of getting a response due to a)?  :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

Hi NK,
I'm sorry what?  Morally controversial?   :bomb:
630+ views so far and it would appear that the vast majority of punters here are morally conflicted fornicators  :diablo:

holland

Hi NK,
630+ views so far and it would appear that the vast majority of punters here are morally conflicted fornicators  :diablo:

LLPunting, I think I am going to report this post to admin because it is morally controversial.  :vomit:
:lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 08:34:55 pm by holland »

Offline Tommy_73

I remember a girl called Alex who worked from the same flat SweetTeen Julia used to work from, near Old Street, who was offering her services when she was pregnant - I never fancied it myself but I did see her briefly at that flat when she had a bump. She still looked fucking hot.

Had my first few threesomes with Alex and a tall skinny polish girl. Good times.

Offline LLPunting

LLPunting, I think I am going to report this post to admin because it is morally controversial.  :vomit:
:lol: :lol:

I'm sure they'll don their vestments, waft sweet smoke in the air and tell us all to say 50 "Hail Mary"s before slipping off to the vestry to bother some minors or the organist.

holland

How was Amily?
External Link/Members Only
She looks tempting with her big belly.
I would fuck her so hard...may be cum on her belly (morally disgusting) :diablo:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 08:54:13 pm by holland »

Online chris_jp2

How was Amily?
External Link/Members Only
She looks tempting with her big belly.
I would fuck her so hard...may be cum on her belly (morally disgusting) :diablo:

I notice that she doesn't see black "costumers' which is an unusual exclusion.

Offline Tommy_73

I notice that she doesn't see black "costumers' which is an unusual exclusion.

Some sort of Black & White Minstrel reference maybe. To be fair to the girl I'd not want those sorts fucking me either. 

Offline MisterMr

And I am sure people of colour would not want to fuck this pregnant  pig..... or yourself for that matter, Tommy

Offline Tommy_73

Have a re-read buddy - you've missed the point entirely  :lol:

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:44:14 pm by The_Don »

london_lad18

There was a girl who advertised a while back. I think her name was "Gabriella" and she was based in Kingston - looked interesting and a right busty MILF but I just couldn't take the plunge at ~£250 per hour... wish I had now as she looked head and shoulders above most of the girls advertising as pregnant on AW.

I've not seen her AW profile since - think she may have moved out of the area. If anyone knows of the girl I'm talking about and may know where she is now then please drop me a message as I'd like to sample the goods  ;)

Apologies for being "morally disgusting"  :diablo:

holland

These are the girls on aw who have the word 'pregnant' in their nickname. Quite a few.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I saw Emma de Montfort (or was it de Montford?) about a dozen years ago in Birmingham, she was six or seven months gone. Not a memorable meet, perhaps because the venue was shit, and she wasn't a goddess of sensuality but I would certainly see a preggers woman again.

You could move the thread to the main board if you want more views :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 11:59:32 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

london_lad18

These are the girls on aw who have the word 'pregnant' in their nickname. Quite a few.

I actually have two of these girls on my HL from before they were pregnant... Didn't even realise

Offline Titti Tatti

Does it count as a three some? :rolleyes:

Offline NightKid

Yes, controversial ... do you have issues with reading comprehension or something?  :rolleyes:
There are plenty of threads discussing the subject e.g. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25178.0;all

Personally, I'm on the fence cause I like the kink/fetish/taboo aspect of it and I'd certainly be interested to tick lactating off my list, but pregnancy is the most obvious sign of barebacking so I'm not sure how much I'd trust a prossie who got knocked up.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Haven't you considered that; a) it's morally controversial so not many would have partaken and b) 100 views is not a lot hence a lesser chance of getting a response due to a)?  :rolleyes:

I agree with your statement night kid.

Also this topic has been covered before , i personally find it a odd fetish almost as bizarre as when grown women to dress up as school girls for their partners or clients something I personally can't get my head around

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 09:05:55 am by Brazilian Martian »

holland

Yes, controversial ... do you have issues with reading comprehension or something?  :rolleyes:
There are plenty of threads discussing the subject e.g. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25178.0;all

Personally, I'm on the fence cause I like the kink/fetish/taboo aspect of it and I'd certainly be interested to tick lactating off my list, but pregnancy is the most obvious sign of barebacking so I'm not sure how much I'd trust a prossie who got knocked up.

Some of the prostitutes have boyfriends. Pregnancy is a sign that they bb their partners not their clients. It doesn't change much.

If you care about morality you wouldn't punt at all as it is consider by the majority of the population an immoral act. :dash:

It's their body and it's their choice. if they don't have any regards towards their pregnancy why we should have? :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

I already do feel sorry for her baby. Mum is pregnant but still whoring. I'm sick  :vomit:

Some of the prostitutes have boyfriends. Pregnancy is a sign that they bb their partners not their clients. It doesn't change much.

If you care about morality you wouldn't punt at all as it is consider by the majority of the population an immoral act. :dash:

It's their body and it's their choice. if they don't have any regards towards their pregnancy why we should have? :unknown:

I completely disagree with you on the not punting statement on morality. Everybody has a different moral compass :music:

holland

I completely disagree with you on the not punting statement on morality. Everybody has a different moral compass :music:

That is fine.

I wouldn't mind fuck a pregnant wg and i did long time ago but i dind't know she was pregnat when i booked her.

I remember, after the paper work, i put my hand on her big belly and i asked 'are you waiting for someone?'
She said ' no, i don't do overbooking'  :dash: :lol:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 12:42:58 pm by holland »

Offline NightKid

Pregnancy is a sign that they bb their partners not their clients.

Are you really that stupid or just naive?  :rolleyes:

holland

Are you really that stupid or just naive?  :rolleyes:

I reported you to Admin.
You should moderate your language.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I reported you to Admin.

FFS man up and stop acting like a whinging twat.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Admin  :hi: :hi: has got much better things to do than listen to pathetic moaning.

Tell you what why not fucking report me as well ??  :dash: :dash:

I reported you to Admin.

Wtf you seriously reported that  :sarcastic: :dash: :dash: :dash:  people are way too sensitive these days

Offline Tommy_73

It's getting a bit like fucking Mumsnet in here.  :bomb:

Offline NightKid

I reported you to Admin.

Hahahaha, you reported someone for calling you stupid? That's not an insult, it's the truth.  :sarcastic:

Try reporting this post instead you sensitive bellend, might have more luck.  ;)  :music:

holland

Hahahaha, you reported someone for calling you stupid? That's not an insult, it's the truth.  :sarcastic:

Try reporting this post instead you sensitive bellend, might have more luck.  ;)  :music:

Troll

SeekingtheTruth

I reported you to Admin.

Haha, people are far too fucking soft these days.