Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ana (brazilian babe) - Cardiff  (Read 1790 times)

3 review(s) for  Anna Bombshell (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

managed to leave work early so went to see ana at the usual brazilian spot. i am so glad i did. she is so good looking. she is tall, dark skin, young, dd natural tits, amazing big ass and quite slim. the textbook brazilian body. really good english.

she provides gfe, dfk is £10 and owo is £10 (didnt do either). Her oral is amazing, sloppy and facefuck deepthroat (she loves it). she sucked like mad and then went crazy with her tongue all over my balls. i decided to pay £20 so rimming and she went so wild with her tongue for about 5 mins. i then has sex in 3 positions and she loves to be slammed hard.

doggy was too nice as she twerk her big  toned ass. at the end i stayed for  10 mins and chatted. she is here until sunday and it is her first time here. her tits and ass are amazing.

so much choice in cardiff at the moment. didnt see other girl at site as she was busy but her name is jessica. could be the rebecca i saw before who was amazing.

cardiff1

When you say \320 so rimming do you mean she rimmed you mate? I love it when they deep rim my arse haha

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

Yes £20 to be rimmed. She went wild

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Another good review Ledley. You are TOFFTing like a man possessed at present.

Much appreciated by us all  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

She's expensive for a Newport Roady but she looks nice so glad you had fun,  and it's always a bonus finding a good rimmer

Top man & Welcome back  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Looks stunning. Great arse too judging by her AW profile.  Good review Ledley.   :thumbsup:

Offline bradyrtn

can someone pm me the address of the 'Usual Brazilian spot' i kn its on Newport road somewhere but its a big place.. :)

Offline Steelworker

Brady, I just read your two reviews as part of your tour. Eden (Olivia) nuru followed by a duo with Mollie and Kandice and you even thought of rounding it off with a 3rd that day. That is pushing the boat out in a great way. My boat returns to harbour for maintenance after one.  :D