Author Topic: Sofital. Cheetham Hill Shopping Centre. Manchester.  (Read 1720 times)

Offline standardpostage

Sofital Thai massage. External Link/Members Only.  . New place, only opened a few months ago. Nice place, clean and smart. Shower and toilets immaculate. Park on Tesco car park. Lady about 35 to 40 years of age, I think ! I did ask her, but she said it was a secret. Nice average body, medium size real tits. Lets you suck them whilst's she wanks you off. Massage £30. Topless massage extra £50. (yes I know you can get it for less). Good massage. After my orgasm she  massaged my cock and balls for ages. She also tweaked my nipples, that was nice. Very difficult to understand, English rubbish really, but a really nice friendly woman. Shower offered. No drink offered. Never asked her name. Average looks. Lets you kiss her face lightly. I think that this place is also a legitimate massage place for women and men. I only saw one other Thai lady there, on my way out, who was nice looking. I never saw any other customers / punters. I would go again, but I would like to see another girl next time. Enjoyable experience.

Offline george r

is the women you saw on their gallery page ? one or two look ok :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
I went a few months ago,shortly after it opened-see my review-nice place and a really good massage.

Next time you go,ask for ploy,she's on the end right on the gallery picture. :thumbsup:

Oh yes,I nearly forgot-when you go again try and make it on a wed,sat or sun as they have a special offer £25 for 1 hour. :hi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:00:23 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline standardpostage

To george r. The one I saw is not in the gallery picture.  The middle one in the gallery picture was walking out as I was also going out. I think that maybe ! they chose the best looking 3 for the advertising picture. Nice place though, everything looks brand new and spotlessly clean. Did my shopping at Tesco's after with wobbly legs after my orgasm :-)

Offline george r

To george r. The one I saw is not in the gallery picture.  The middle one in the gallery picture was walking out as I was also going out. I think that maybe ! they chose the best looking 3 for the advertising picture. Nice place though, everything looks brand new and spotlessly clean. Did my shopping at Tesco's after with wobbly legs after my orgasm :-)

cheers mate

FrankieBoy1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
is the women you saw on their gallery page ? one or two look ok :thumbsup:

Let me get this right, £80 for a massage with a play with her tits  and a HE?

That does sound steep

Also is the entrance discreet?

Offline standardpostage

To goldfinch. I take it you must be a bird lover because of your username :-)
Thanks for info, much appreciated.
Just read your review, nice one, very detailed. Cheers.

To FrankieBoy1. For me price was OK. Having been on a 4 day holiday with my other half costing me £600 with no sex :-/ I was happy to pay :-)
Also i'm rubbish at haggling :-(
Cost is a bit like going to a restaurant, your not just paying for the food.
Entrance in a quite part of the shopping centre. Fairly discreet. Only one or two shoppers around when I went in and out.
I live about an hours drive away, so being recognised is very low chance.
You can get it cheaper here, but I wanted more than just a happy ending. It's nice to have tits that you can  play with and suck as much as you want. Being wanked and cumming while sucking her tits was great. Also the cock and ball play after I came was heaven. Cheers.

Jeddx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There are CCTV cameras surveying the precinct. One is opposite Sofital entrance. 

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
To goldfinch. I take it you must be a bird lover because of your username :-)
Thanks for info, much appreciated.
Just read your review, nice one, very detailed. Cheers.



I certainly am a bird lover of both varieties-glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

To Jeddx. Thanks for letting us know about the cameras.The CCTV cameras in the precinct will be for crime prevention issues. EG. shoplifting, anti-social behaviour, burglary, criminal damage etc. They also have CCTV inside the massage parlour, but not inside the rooms, I hope. Nowadays all premises and shopping centre's have CCTV. Cheers.