Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian hoors in Glasgow!  (Read 3369 times)

hardtoplease

I know a lot of comments have already been made re this topic, but this is getting seriously unfunny now  :angry:

Just completed a search for Glasgow today - my usual filters are under age 30, green light for today, incalls, exclude Romanians. Returns 17 profiles available.

I then changed to take ANY nationality - jumped to 38! That's 21 Romanian hoors compared to 17 other nationalities.

WTF is going on in Glasgow right now???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rant over, I'm away for a tug  :diablo:

Offline g3nius

Something dodgy going on in Glasgow for sure... Seen a group of these romanian girls hanging around in the dodgy shisha places recently. Take from that what you will...

Offline zag69

Well if dumbfucks are willing to pay them, they'll keep coming here. It stupid twats that  are  to blame.

Offline GucciMane

aye - not seen a rom in a good while and intend to keep it that way. people just refuse to listen when they see em after reading this + all the negative reviews.

you can take a horse to water but cant make it drink  :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

Something dodgy going on in Glasgow for sure... Seen a group of these romanian girls hanging around in the dodgy shisha places recently. Take from that what you will...

What does that even mean..... And what can we take from it?

Also there are some good ...very good Romanian girls out there so let's not discount them all together.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 07:28:57 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

StikiWiki

What does that even mean..... And what can we take from it?

Also there are some good ...very good Romanian girls out there so let's not discount them all together.

Tazman, are there other Romanians you have seen but haven't for whatever reason reviewed them. I love their look, but it is always a risky punt. So any help is always appreciated. Thanks

hardtoplease

I agree Taz, I have pumped a couple of decent Romas. But the last few efforts have been just woeful (I've reviewed a few on here) which is why I despair  :angry:

Couple of years ago you might get a few Romanians in any Glasgow search. But to get 21 from 38 in any one day, well, that's nowt to do with supply and demand, that's pure oversupply  :mad:

Offline tazman1002001

I agree Taz, I have pumped a couple of decent Romas. But the last few efforts have been just woeful (I've reviewed a few on here) which is why I despair  :angry:

Couple of years ago you might get a few Romanians in any Glasgow search. But to get 21 from 38 in any one day, well, that's nowt to do with supply and demand, that's pure oversupply  :mad:

I agree.....it's not ideal and there are so many fake profile out there.....its hard to find any gems
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Tazman, are there other Romanians you have seen but haven't for whatever reason reviewed them. I love their look, but it is always a risky punt. So any help is always appreciated. Thanks

Whilst I was on my "break" from UKpunting I did see a few ....profiles have either gone or some I don'tt remember. The one girl ive seen a few times is Antonia....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned by:

Offline henry brubaker

The filters on adult work are fucked. If you exclude any nationality,  it also excludes any profile without a nationality.

StikiWiki

Thx Taz, I do keep looking at her. Cant make my mind up, she does look hot though

Offline tazman1002001

Great service and I think great body as well ... ESP if your a boob and foot fetish guy  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Have to say....She doesn't do much for me :unknown:...Average looks...And her tits look far too big in comparison to her body frame...

Offline tazman1002001

Have to say....She doesn't do much for me :unknown:...Average looks...And her tits look far too big in comparison to her body frame...

Tits are never too big ...  :scare: lol
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Tits are never too big ...  :scare: lol
They are totally out of proportion to her body...And it looks weird IMO..  :scare: :wackogirl:

StikiWiki

<<<< is an ass and legs man if I'm honest, but Antonia does look to be reliable in the scheme of things

Offline Jamesie007

<<<< is an ass and legs man if I'm honest, but Antonia does look to be reliable in the scheme of things
she is a good kid and is reliable just don't get to pally with her.  I enjoyed my visits albeit she moaned about shit a bit too much but nevertheless still worth a visit as she a nice kid

Offline guns

On the original point , it just seems to be the way of things just now with a few "professions" getting swamped with EE's .
I've had good and bad with them , most of the bad being with the gypsy types which even another Romanian girl told me to stay away from .
Apparently the white Romanians don't mix with the gypsies .

StikiWiki

FFS, how do you tell a Gypsy type Romanian from a ''normal'' Romanian then ?? I just love the black hair gives me the right fuckin horn !!!!!!
Don't really want to go down the oriental route as they tend to be too petite, Spanish are usually Romanian apparently !!!!
I think I could be fucked and fleeced of all me hard earned  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

StikiWiki

she is a good kid and is reliable just don't get to pally with her.  I enjoyed my visits albeit she moaned about shit a bit too much but nevertheless still worth a visit as she a nice kid

Pally, in what sense. Havent met a girl yet that doesn't tell you how fuckin wonderful you are and all that shit, I used to believe it as well. Then one night it was like being hit by lightning and someone saying do not be such a cunt, these girls want to be friends with your money not you !!!!!

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

On the original point , it just seems to be the way of things just now with a few "professions" getting swamped with EE's .
I've had good and bad with them , most of the bad being with the gypsy types which even another Romanian girl told me to stay away from .
Apparently the white Romanians don't mix with the gypsies .
I work with Romanians (and other Balkans) and you should hear how they talk about Gypsies. Romanians on the whole seem like a good lot but it is the "Roma" type that we see so much of in ours and other countries that are giving them a a bad name.

Sadly, as has been said before, people need to stop paying them to make it no longer profitable for them to come here. Does anybody else remember the almost overnight switch from hard up scots selling the big issue to nearly every street having a wee Gypsy woman selling it or making awful noises on a broken guitar? Even saw one of them getting picked up in a shiny Merc...

Offline guns

Yeah , i would say about 90% of the Roms on aw and vivastreet are gypsies , mostly the darker skinned ones .
The girl i spoke to wasn't to complimentary about them and stated that she was "white" and she could tell the gypsies apart quite easily .
Obviously when you gown Victoria Road it's all gypsies and it's easy to see but when they are made up and in sexy gear on the profile pics it's not so easy .

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Yeah , i would say about 90% of the Roms on aw and vivastreet are gypsies , mostly the darker skinned ones .
The girl i spoke to wasn't to complimentary about them and stated that she was "white" and she could tell the gypsies apart quite easily .
Obviously when you gown Victoria Road it's all gypsies and it's easy to see but when they are made up and in sexy gear on the profile pics it's not so easy .
assuming that the profile pics are even them...  :crazy:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

SNP is flooding them in for indyref two.  Just like what Labour did immediately before handing the general public the shaft.

Offline GucciMane

SNP is flooding them in for indyref two.  Just like what Labour did immediately before handing the general public the shaft.

cheers for the political insight. you gonna be posting a review for the dom services you got off  big theresa may?

Offline EL1M1N8OR

cheers for the political insight. you gonna be posting a review for the dom services you got off  big theresa may?

If you look at her many photos it can clearly be seen she wants it in her mouth, all of the time.

Offline fed24

Problem is Sergei has become wise to the fact that punters are ignoring profiles tagged as Romanian and is starting to pick alternatives.

So how many of those 17 were Romanian as well?

Italian is a common one, the tell tale I look for now is the pictures. The Romanian/Gypsy whores have a particular look usually involving copious amounts of not very discrete tattoos.

Offline fed24

Of course the other issue is so many of these Romanians are so damn fit, every single one I have punted regardless of how poor the service was absolutely stunning!

When a man is presented with a profile like these with genuine pictures and they are feeling horny the temptation is hard to resist:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

The reviews of these two girls are telling, both are clearly stunning to behold but the service is dire.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 04:21:42 pm by fed24 »