Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maisie_xxx Glasgow Incall  (Read 2600 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline JackDee

External Link/Members Only
Glasgow hotel visit Incall   30min Booking

Having long heard good things supporting a visit to Maisie, I took the opportunity to sample.   
Very simple and very friendly and helpful communication to arrange meeting beforehand via text messages.  Directed to a nice and easy to manoeuvre hotel for our accommodation. She couldn't give me the time I had requested but arranged a later time, explaining I would be meeting a friend in between for a quick friendly drink, Maisie had no problem with this.

Greeted with the girl behind the door usual entrance entered and turned to find a pleasant image.  A busty attractive girl, although I would say over hyped on here but this did not detract from the fact she is still hot and a body build for sin.  Dressed in lingerie and ready for fun we exchanged the paperwork and as I undressed Maisie walked towards me (ohhh that walk was a great view) and began sliding her hands over me.  We then moved towards the bed and worked through many of the services fk, owo, 69, doggy and a few variations.  Never once felt mechanical and had a great flow to the visit.

I would recommend a visit to Maisie and I will visit again for sure and probably for a longer visit.

Offline boobs_lover

Good review. She's been on my to do list for a while but profile says today is her last day? Hope she's not chucking it for good. Would have tried to meet her the end of this week.

Hoping she's just off to bronze those curves for a few weeks. :cool:

Firebird

She tours around the UK, most likely be heading down to Carlisle or something. She'll be back next week no doubt.

She's a lovely shag though  :thumbsup:

Offline Topkat

Maisie's been on my to do list for a while, always miss her when she's in town.  Ive spoken to her a couple of times, sounds a genuilely nice girl, but never been able to get a time to suit.  Doesnt stay in the one place for long, only here for a couple of days then off again.

roller coaster

Maisie's been on my to do list for a while, always miss her when she's in town.  Ive spoken to her a couple of times, sounds a genuilely nice girl, but never been able to get a time to suit.  Doesnt stay in the one place for long, only here for a couple of days then off again.
When i saw her in Carlisle she said she works in Scotland a lot and doesn't work on her own doorstep.
After that she was still in Carlisle for well over another week.
Might be that Carlisle Glasgow and Edinburgh aren't to far away from here native land possibly staying on a bit longer.
She is a great punt with a pair of knockers a pure knock out.
From all the other positive reviews on here for her i would keep looking to see when she is next in your area.
Could possibly be on holiday as well as she won't be short on work coming her way.