Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things that turn you on  (Read 4720 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is it just me, or do others find it a turn-on starting a punt with some proper FK, knowing a short time ago the dirty cow was probably sucking the last few drops of cum out of another geezers cock?  :D

Sureshot

Not quite that far but i love the fact im fucking a blatant cum bucket with no intention of any bullshit nicities

Offline BlueRock

Nope not a thought I want to have. Putting them in the buck and watching their tits flounder in quivering circular motion is what does it for me that and seeing my knob spreading their lips.

Offline stampjones

Is it just me, or do others find it a turn-on starting a punt with some proper FK, knowing a short time ago the dirty cow was probably sucking the last few drops of cum out of another geezers cock?  :D
Punted a girl recently and was snogging her and noticed a strange taste. Was only afterwards I realised what it probably was. Not a pleasant experience  :scare:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

If your question is 'do i get aroused thinking that the woman I'm having sex with recently had sex with another guy' then ... no, no ... 1,000 times no haha. What universe have you beamed in from, good sir?

Offline timsussex

No never in a million years

I always try to see wgs in the morning then I can at least pretend that I'm her first fuck of the day

Offline Dreamweaver1

I also tend to go for mornings but I do enjoy FK. I don't think of what might have gone on before only of what I want and what I am getting. Thinking of what's about to happen is the turn on for me.

Offline notcalledchris

The possible hygiene implications are a turn off.  But knowing she is a dirty whore is a turn on.   I sometime ask them how nany cocks have fucked them that day. 

Offline Rockhead

Things that turn me on:

1. Big tits.
2. Nice curvy hips and pert ass.
3. Big tits.

Offline standardpostage

I like FK. Usually, I think that, and hope that, the girl use's mouthwash, in between punts. Possibly they use mouthwash for their protection as well as yours. I also try to have a clean and fresh mouth, chew gum or eat mints etc. I do like FK though.

Offline Widescreen

Things that turn me on:

1. Big tits.
3. Big tits.

Very surprised at your choice for number 2....  Would have expected Big Tits.....lol

Offline Jonestown

Reads to me like you get turned on by the thought of giving a geezer owo /cim by proxy, so why sell yourself short, go for the real thing.

Offline Happyjose

Few years ago was getting changed, and the girl was just putting her sussies back on after a quick prossie shower (i.e. wet wipes), and told me she was popping round for an outcall to an office round the corner.

Moments before this I'd left her looking like a plasterer's wireless, and some poor sap was going to be sucking on those tits in another few minutes.

Not for the faint-hearted, this lark

Diehard

Nowadays I find it a turn on if a girl can understand how to use a diary and reply to a simple question.

Offline Widescreen

Nowadays I find it a turn on if a girl can understand how to use a diary and reply to a simple question.

Good one......lol

Offline dudezilla

Back on topic -

Puffy tits.... oh yeah

Not something that WGs put in their profile, but when the bra comes off and there they are   :crazy:

Online Dipper

The anticipation is sometimes as big a part of it as anything for me.

1. Will the reality match the perception of photos/voice on phone etc.

2. The frenetic search for an address....

3. The wondering... "which god forsaken alleyway/block of flats/ back street  this time?"

4. Door opens.... " Yessss!" Here we go :wacko: :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

The anticipation is sometimes as big a part of it as anything for me.

And what about the anticipation of you doing a review?  :rolleyes:

Offline suttonporksword

a girl who is clearly relaxed in your company and enjoying herself. don't get me wrong I want to get myself off but if the girls is soaking wet, screaming the house down and groping at the sheets while your ploughing her that is a good feeling

fredpunter

a girl who is clearly relaxed in your company and enjoying herself. don't get me wrong I want to get myself off but if the girls is soaking wet, screaming the house down and groping at the sheets while your ploughing her that is a good feeling

Sounds like she badly needs to pee

Offline PleadInsanity

Things that turn me on:

1. Big tits.
3. Big tits.

This, topped of with some very dirty talking.

Offline Littlefoot

The obvious DFK love it!

I recently went to a brothel, where the room I was in had mirrors on every wall, even the ceiling! That was a big turn on watching myself from every angle fuck this tight 19 year old!  :kissgirl:

Offline Sheer Tights

Latin, size 14 - 18 wearing lingerie, stockings & heels

Online mr.bluesky

A firm pair of tits (not too saggy) and a peachy arse  :drinks:

Offline Randy Mcknob

Yes absolutely, it's not just you. I can't pretend that she hasn't, if I can't pretend might as well eroticise what she's been up to.  Along similar lines. The time I crossed another punter on the stairs he was leaving I was going in that had me feeling hot under the collar.

Offline Drayki

My biggest turn on is a very short skirt, so short you can see her ass cheeks and seeing the thong up the crack of it, then seeing their pussy lips all nice and swollen knowing your going to be sucking the life out of her pussy! love it!  :drinks:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline JimmySW

+1 I prefer an athletic build, not bothered by big tits so long as it's not all heading south!

Offline billybobsmith

Depends on the girl as even subtle things can do it for me.  Sometimes I'm not overly turned on by the girl being naked, other times some aspect such as a curvy stomach may really do it for me.

Could be one or any combination of:
Hair  - rather like girls with ponytails running in lycra
Fragrance
Leggings, boots, short skirt with tights - generally feminine clothing.  Even wrapped up in scarves, thick coat etc. can do it for me if she looks feminine.
Smile
Voice
Eyes
Shape of her lips
Curves
Personality - some girls make me feel relaxed especially when their persona rubs off on you i.e they're fun, non-judgemental, nice to everyone all the time, generally happy
Smaller breasts with hard nipples

Wetness, generally being turned on and enjoying herself, her orgasm, knowing what I'm doing is doing it for her.

Offline Marmalade

Personality (real or convincingly assumed) has one of the following: naturalness, obedience, intelligence.

Arse: small enough to grasp in two hands, pussy visible from behind with legs together.

Tits: large nips, firm, not big and floppy.

Age: between 19 and25. Older only if exceptional in above categories.

Other: absence of big turn-offs (time-wasting, clock-watching, bad breath etc).

Online Dipper

My biggest turn on is a very short skirt, so short you can see her ass cheeks and seeing the thong up the crack of it, then seeing their pussy lips all nice and swollen knowing your going to be sucking the life out of her pussy! love it!  :drinks:

+1. Can almost be rough as fuck facially but a pair of shapely thighs inside a mini skirt or dress will do it every time for me.

Offline suttonporksword

turning up at my house in nothing but stockings heels and a long coat, just like my last girl did.

Online Dipper

The tiniest glimpse of a stocking or hold up top.

Offline Littlefoot

My biggest turn on would be a young fit burd riding me CG, whilst DFK me with their tongue down my throat!   :wacko:

Offline Tommy_73

A tall girl with long legs and small, pert tits. And girls who just walk around naked without a care in the world. Dark skin and gorgeous long locks also float my boat.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sexy pedicured feet in open toe high heels this drives me   :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Drayki

Or them over the knee boots especially if shes got the legs to go with them  :yahoo:

Offline hungrypunt

Nice big tit
Full filth BJ , spit, gag, drool
Dirty Talk
and a nice pleasant girl

Type_O_Negative

I'm tights/pantyhose obsessed  :blush:

Offline rockstar

PVC thigh high boots in black or red over stockings and suspenders. Don't matter what a girl looks like if she is wearing these !

Offline Home Alone

DFK as soon as the front door's been shut behind me, preferably with the lass wearing nothing but lingerie.

That does it for me. ;)

Offline BP96

Personality (real or convincingly assumed) has one of the following: naturalness, obedience, intelligence.

Arse: small enough to grasp in two hands, pussy visible from behind with legs together.

Tits: large nips, firm, not big and floppy.

Age: between 19 and25. Older only if exceptional in above categories.

Other: absence of big turn-offs (time-wasting, clock-watching, bad breath etc).

A decent sized list that i find myself agreeing with on every point.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

big smile
big breasts
big belly
big hips
big bum
big welcome kiss

and big smile but slim does it too especially if they look randy with
big welcome kiss

usually leads to big orgasm