Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia Sweet Sweet - Bond Street  (Read 1523 times)

9 review(s) for Natalia Sweet Sweet  (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Inbetweener

Date of meeting: 10th April 2017

Price paid: £40 for 15 minutes. My experience with these kind of girls is that I would get the same out of a 15 minute appointment that I would from 30 minutes. Her pricing structure makes 40 quid for 15 the sensible option.

Comms: Made all the arrangements by text. She had me hanging around on the street for a few minutes before getting the address but didn't feel conspicuous at all.

Location: Really easy location to get to just off Oxford Street. I walked it from Oxford circus station in about 8-9 minutes.

The girl: This girl is tiny. Possible the smallest girl I've ever seen. She answered the door wearing tight jeans that my arm would have felt snug in. She looks bigger in her photos which is a sentence I never thought I'd write. Cracking pair of tits on her which was the main reason for visiting.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

The meeting: Not the most chatty girl I've ever seen but she was smiley. Got naked and jumped on the bed. She said if I wanted OWO it would be 20 quid more. I said no. She started a covered blowjob which lasted about 60 seconds. Had a good grope and suck of her tits which she didn't mind at all. Went through a few positions with her and gave her a good pounding. Starting on top, then missionary and doggie. Got her to finish me over her tits with a hand job. She has an annoying habit of saying 'cum baby' every 30 seconds throughout the punt. I need to look up the Romanian for shut the fuck up next time.

Not bad for 40 quid but not someone I'm going to see regularly so giving her a neutral. Location is really good so if I'm around there with 15 minutes to spare I might give her another go. Wouldn't pay 80 quid for 30 minutes for her. I don't think the oral would last any longer than it does on a 15 minute punt.

kyzersoze05

Lol @ "I need to look up the Romanian for shut the fuck up next time."

She looks great but from the review service seems poor. Think I will avoid. Thanks for the review.

Want2Punt

Verification photo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Doesn't look like her, no?

Offline Moneyd

Ah yes I remember getting those tits out.

She can pretty much do kick ups with em.

I wouldn't go back.

Offline PilotMan

The girl in the veri picture doesn't have a mole on her upper lip, whereas the girl using the profile has (formerly Natalia Sweet Sweet), so she isn't the one verified.  :(

Want2Punt

Yeah profile swap, 3 time she does it.... Damn massive boobs. Why WGs are so stupid doing profile swap, like if we not gonna notice, glad we have UKP to keep track of those sneaky WGs.

Offline Moneyd

Verification photo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Doesn't look like her, no?

This is a completely different girl to Natalia. They have switched a few times.

Just as rough though IMO.

Either way it's lose/lose.