Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella an agency lass out of Playmates - Leeds  (Read 2598 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh dear…….someone woke up with a hard-on.

My first choice fuck for the day had decided she wasn’t working and plan B wasn’t feeling very well so it looked like my cock would be staying in my trousers.

Really !! I didn’t fucking think so. I was left with one option……..so I pinged off a couple of AWank messages to see what gives and also contacted a couple of agencies as well.

The game to find a nice place to park my cock was now well and truly afoot.

Time to be dick driven as I also asked Playmates if Arabella was available and she was. I’d spotted her as soon as she appeared on their website and I’d filed her on my “need to see pictures” TGTBT holist.

External Link/Members Only

The short version.

This was a proper walk on the wild side. What a result as I got the living daylights fucked out of me by a highly skilled full on feisty lass that just wanted to please me.

The booking process.

Highly efficient and just what I would expect from an agency. I texted the number I have for the agency goalkeeper to ask about availability and services. Services, time, price and venue confirmed. Simples, just how I like it.

Game on !!!

The waiting game.

What waiting game. This was a same day punt arranged at short notice.

The Venue.

None descript flat at La Dock. Enough said.

First I am going to describe her.

Arabella is new to Playmates so her profile is really sparse. No pictures no fuck all other than the briefest of descriptions. Playmates describe her as being "a tiny and petite mixed race beauty". Thing is that what’s there is actually highly accurate as the lass that opened the door to me fitted this description exactly.

My word she’s petite, I reckon size 6 and 5’6” tall is correct and that she weighs 8 stone max. I’d say her stats are 32-22-30 and that she is very athletic whilst retaining a nice curvy hour glass figure. Her hair is long and very curly and is a mix of dark brown/black and bleached blonde. Her tits are small and perky with battleship rivets for nipples, one is pierced, and I reckon they are the B cup that is claimed. Arabella’s stated age is 26 which is a little generous, try a couple of years older and that’s more like it. She’s got “incredible” piercing dark brown/hazel eyes that just sucked me in.

For comparison purposes the best I can come up with is Fleur East out of X-factor.

She’s got a couple of tattoos, nothing too in your face, pierced ears and her navel is done as well.

I was well pleased with this lass when I first set eyes on her.

The meeting.

I set off with time to spare and arrived at the usual place with 10 minutes to go and let the agency goalkeeper know I was there. The flat number was provided and in I went. I was out of that lift like a man possessed and before you can say “I’m ready for you honey” I was knocking on the door.

There was none of the usual hiding behind the door bollocks, it opened and there was Arabella. I nearly died and went to punting heaven as this stunning IMHO half caste lass, with a beaming smile, grabbed me and stuffed her tongue in my mouth and snogged my face off. Ooooh she’s got a pierced tongue. My kind of greeting.

Arabella was wearing a long green “tube” dress, that really accentuated her figure, and under it I could feel her rather skimpy underwear. I told Arabella to stick her hand into my coat pocket and she found the chilled bottle of Prosecco I had with me. Well it’s been a while since the words “Fuck me senseless is that all for me ??” exited my mouth as I looked her up and down before we again ate each other’s faces off. This was proper passionate DFK the likes of which told me I was in for a really good time. Into the lounge/kitchen we now went.

Wine open, likes discussed – no pain or anal – Arabella set the shower running.

I undressed in front of her while I told her what I was going to do to her. Think she liked it as she was again snogging my face off while playing with my cock. “Oooh shaved, just how I like them” she says to me. I was in and out of the shower in a flash. As I dried myself I could see Arabella in the bedroom “stripping” for me as she danced her way out of her dress. Damn she looked good, so good all I wanted to do was eat her. Into the room I went wearing nothing but my birthday suit and stood at the side of the bed.

I do love it when a lass plays her part and Arabella excelled at this as she oh so sexily crawled across the bed, wiggling her ass in the air, towards my now fully erect cock. Arabella teased and “tongue slapped” the end of my cock as she stalked it with her tongue and lips like a cat would a mouse before “pouncing” on it. She took her time teasing me while she also played with my arsehole with her finger. Her cock sucking at this point wasn’t overly deep, which wasn’t an issue, as she used her tongue piercing to play with the end and shaft before licking her way to my balls and giving them a good lick and a suck. The banter as she told me what she was going to do to me was spot-on as she “instructed me” to get on the bed and make myself comfortable. What followed was a really sloppy blow job, not full on deep throat though, as she spat on me and took as much as she could, while holding really good eye contact, before I could feel my cock hitting the back of her mouth.

Well I wanted in on the show as I told her to kneel, her head was at the foot of the bed, WHAT AN ARSE, then I gave her a full on rimming. I played with the outside of her holes with my thumb and fingers before I tongue fucked both holes and slipped 2 fingers into her ever moistening pussy. She isn’t shaved this one, she’s hairy and instead trims her pubes, I’d say they were about 6mm in length. No hygiene issues whatsoever. Arabella now pushed back at me and asked me to lay back, good girl as she sat on my face, and continued to “toy” with my cock as she used her hand and mouth. So there we are 69ing with me licking and slurping away at her arse and pussy as she’s playing with my cock, balls and bum hole and it was now a race to see who was going to cum first. Think I won as the cock sucking decreased in intensity as Arabella sat up and had a shuddering orgasm all over my face. She aren’t no faker, least I didn’t think so, as I was by now covered in her lady juices. Arabella then repositioned herself at my side and continued the cock sucking whilst trembling and shaking with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Only one way this was going now as I told her I wanted to see her squat on my cock in reverse. On with the condom and she mounted me in reverse squat and proper gave me a fucking. “You like it” she says to me “Watching your cock slide in and out of my pussy ??” well of course I did as she varied the pace, depth and speed. It takes a lass that does a lot of squats in the gym to do what she did to me as I slapped her arse which just encouraged her. Arabella then held her arms behind her so that I could take hold as she took hold of mine, settled onto me in reverse cowgirl, and the bouncing began. We found the rhythm immediately, as I thrust she dropped. This went on for quite some time until she turned her head, looked me straight in the eyes, and said to me “Your turn now, I want fucking from behind” well how could I refuse.

Arabella assumed the position, I knelt behind her, she placed her ankles inside my calves for a “better hold” as I slid in balls deep on the first stroke and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. Damn that arse of hers, what a sight, which of course I had to give some more slaps. She’s no passive fuck this one so as I thrust she thrust back so we were proper slamming into each other. By now we were both starting to build up a sweat and I was thinking about popping BUT Arabella had other ideas as she said to me “I want you on top of me so that I can kiss you while you fuck me.” Time to change to missionary as she pulled her legs open so that I could get my elbows into her knees as we fucked while snogging each other’s faces off. Not sure how it happened as her legs ended up tightly wrapped round my back as we both furiously thrust at each other. I reckon she likes being “dominant” in the room as she grabbed hold of my throat and said to me “Fuck me harder !!” so I did. I could now feel the sap rising, we had discussed CIM, and I told her I was going to cum. Cock out, condom off and I just had to as I sprayed my full load of baby batter all over her belly and her torso. Cum looks so fucking good all over a coloured lass.

Well I wasn’t finished yet as I had a suspicion about this one. So I says to her “How filthy are you ??” to which she responded “Very” as I now licked up my cum and we snowballed. Cum went everywhere as both our faces got covered before we both swallowed what we had in our mouths. Yep I’ve no problem swallowing my own cum and what I didn’t get Arabella did.

FUCK ME SILLY that’s the way to do it !!!!

Clean up time as both our faces and her belly and tits were covered in my cum. Filthy messy twats aren’t we. We both went to the bathroom washed our faces, swilled our mouths with mouthwash and then went back to the room.

Time to chill out, drink wine, kiss and cuddle and then it began again.

It didn’t take long before Arabella had my cock back in her mouth. Back to 69 as we both slurped and licked away at each other. Well I wanted a proper look at that body of hers so I asked her to get off and lie on her back. I now positioned myself above her, we snogged each other’s faces off with even more passionate DFK than before and then I licked my way down. Fuck me her nipples were like battleship rivets, really hard and erect, so I just had to play with them before I settled on her pussy. Damn I do so like licking pussy and this pussy got a right licking. In with one then two fingers as I licked, slurped and sucked away at her clit till she came again.

Onto my back for more cock and ball worship and then it was condom time again. Arabella mounted me in reverse cowgirl and held her arms out for me to take hold of. It’s been a while since I’ve been used like this by a lass, Arabella proper rode me, as she “furiously” bounced on me we repeated round 1 but with even more intensity than before. FFS my cock wasn’t having it, I usually find a second pop in a 2 hour punt to be a struggle, so out it came and the condom got discarded.

Arabella now got off the bed and got onto all fours on the floor as I knelt in front of her on the edge of the bed. I bunched her hair into a ponytail as she took my cock into her mouth and then I gave her a right face fucking as I pulled her down my shaft. No complaints whatsoever as my cock hit the back of her mouth and went down her throat. That made her gag. She then came off my cock, pushed me onto the bed and knelt between my legs. The discarded condom now ended up on 2 of her fingers which she pushed up my arse, with a bit of lube, as she played hunt the “cum now button”. Arabella now sucked and wanked me off as she massaged my prostate. Damn that felt good.

Alas and through no fault of hers my cock waved the white flag as it surrendered and melted.

Time check said that there was 15 minutes left of the 2 hours so I called cease as there was no way I was going to cum again in the time that was left to us. Arabella now offered me a massage but I had other ideas and suggested that instead we share a shower. Well she was well up for that idea so for the remainder of our time we showered together. I do like sharing a shower as we washed each other down kissed passionately and then got dried and dressed.

Have to say she looks rather good in her civvies, well I thought so anyway.

The business now got sorted and that was that.

I left the flat 2 hours and 15 minutes after I got there with one final passionate snogging session at the door and the parting words “Hope to see you again soon.”

The money bit.

I paid £250 for 2 hours of Arabella’s time. Should have been £270 but I got a small discount by mentioning another forum when I booked.

In conclusion.

I went to this meeting with no expectations whatsoever. Being the chancer I am I took a walk on the wild side with a girl that was new to the agency. This lass is so new to them that she didn’t even have any pictures. Oh boy what an inspired decision as I got the living daylights fucked out of me by a highly skilled lass that just wanted to please me.

Damn that was good.

Offline alreytyoof

Had been holding out for the photos as the profile sounded too good to be true and the occasional blind bookings with this agency have been hit and miss. Will have to consider come payday I think, thanks for sharing.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Had been holding out for the photos as the profile sounded too good to be true and the occasional blind bookings with this agency have been hit and miss. Will have to consider come payday I think, thanks for sharing.

I was holding out for the photos as well as sometimes the descriptions on Playmates website can be a little "rich". This time my dick took control and lead my head, I'm glad it did as she was a right pleasant surprise to me when I set eyes on her.

If you like them petite then I'm going to call it and give her body a 8.5 possibly even a 9/10 with a face that's a solid 7/10 maybe a bit more.

Offline alreytyoof

If you like them petite then I'm going to call it and give her body a 8.5 possibly even a 9/10 with a face that's a solid 7/10 maybe a bit more.

Petite indeed which I find difficult to come by since Felicity left. Pippa at IK is also on the radar though is a former McKenzies girl so not sure what to make of that.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Petite indeed which I find difficult to come by since Felicity left. Pippa at IK is also on the radar though is a former McKenzies girl so not sure what to make of that.

Yeah there aren't any really petite lasses around that can take a good fucking IMHO.

I've got Pippa on my radar as well....agree her having been at McKenzies does make me wonder....time will tell.

Offline Jindybandy

Great work, as ever, Fishy. Half-caste girls are so sexy and a petite one that loves a good snogging sounds right up my street. Need to try and get back into using agencies though - been too reliant on AW for too long.
I do find it a bit of a bummer when new agency lasses appear with no photos though; you'd have thought it would be in the best interests of the agency to get some pro pics done sharpish to get the bookings in

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers fella.  :hi: :hi:

Half-caste girls are so sexy..........

She looked even better covered in my cum.

I do find it a bit of a bummer when new agency lasses appear with no photos though; you'd have thought it would be in the best interests of the agency to get some pro pics done sharpish to get the bookings in

Agreed which is why I clarified services and looks with the agency goalkeeper before saying yes to the booking.

Offline BLINDBOB25

Another great find and review Mr fish

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline ReggiePerrin

She's no longer on website?  :(

Bleakie

Hi guys it’s arabella.

Hope you wonderful gentlemen are ok.

Thank you for such an amazing review I love job.

Although I had to leave to go onto my further studies.

Drop me a message I may be able to help some of you out  :P if you are still interested in seeing me.

Much love and sexiness. Arabella  :rose:

Offline Al1245

I am interested - I've sent you a message ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hi guys it’s arabella.

Hope you wonderful gentlemen are ok.

Thank you for such an amazing review I love job.

Although I had to leave to go onto my further studies.

Drop me a message I may be able to help some of you out  :P if you are still interested in seeing me.

Much love and sexiness. Arabella  :rose:

Well I'll be I thought you'd fucked off never to be seen again.  :cry: :cry:

Nice to "hear" you've got your stocking back on.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Suggest you sign up for UKE, link under this post, where you can advertise your services to all us eager punters without fear of getting banned for touting.  :hi: :hi:

Offline camshaft72uk

Great review,  I for one am interested Arabella.  :-)