Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_lily - Maidenhead  (Read 1727 times)

Offline aj12345

Has anyone gone to see this lady for a massage only? Her reviews for full service don't seem too great but I'd be interested just for a good massage with HE.

External Link/Members Only

Offline switftjake

Yeah massage service sounds good, and I like the idea of an "assisted shower". Added to HL

Offline rubric

Considering that my 'massage' when I visited her turned into a one handed rub while she played with her phone, I'd suggest giving her a wide berth if massage alone is what you are after.

Offline aj12345

Considering that my 'massage' when I visited her turned into a one handed rub while she played with her phone, I'd suggest giving her a wide berth if massage alone is what you are after.

OK thanks for the warning. Ended up taking the safe bet and saw Emily Lane again instead.

Offline switftjake

Was Emily lane a full punt or massage?

Would you mind doing a new review, seeing as your last for her was a while back? Or perhaps add an update to your review thread for her?

Offline aj12345

Was Emily lane a full punt or massage?

Would you mind doing a new review, seeing as your last for her was a while back? Or perhaps add an update to your review thread for her?
It was a full service. I don't have anything new to add as she looks just as good and service was the same too.