Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CumSlut-Marnie Touring UK  (Read 1445 times)

Offline tuffguy9891

Good morning lads!

Has anyone seen this chick? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks awesome and is touring the UK but only has 3 reviews on AW with viewing blocked.

Usually when I take a risk I regret it!
Banned reason: No contributions in 7+ years and reporting 4+ year old post.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Hang Tuff there.

As a new member and you've arrived highlighting a new girl and has hidden AW Feedback, I would have suggested you need to TOFTT  :drinks:

Offline tuffguy9891

Hi Corus,

Yeah I've learnt to go with my gut feeling now. She had a different name last week and had a couple of reviews here on UKP but I cant seem to find them now!!!

She does look good though and with that tattoo would she really be a fraud???

Offline Tricky Dickie

Good morning lads!

Has anyone seen this chick? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks awesome and is touring the UK but only has 3 reviews on AW with viewing blocked.

Usually when I take a risk I regret it!

So did you even think to search this site before asking your question?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135205.0

Newbie tip - you are going to get a lot of abuse if you don't make an effort to find information for yourself.

Offline tuffguy9891

Hi Tricky!

I did my friend, nothing came up when I searched her AW name. Maybe I'm missing something here?

Cheers for the heads up

Offline mork

Hi Tricky!

I did my friend, nothing came up when I searched her AW name. Maybe I'm missing something here?

Cheers for the heads up

All you need to do is search at the top right with AW id number e.g. 4020267 and that should help you find relevant results, rather than using a name (that often changes).  :thumbsup:

Offline pewpewpew

The results are in. Requests a deposit and photos are taken from another site. Pay the deposit if you like but you'll never see the girl