Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 2861 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline DjangoJim

External Link/Members Only

What can be said that's not been said before?

Face- 7/10
Body - 7/10
Service - 10/10
Venue - 10/10
Although the above is subjective a brief justification below, to help everyone make their own mind up :)

The place is Birmingham city centre, new build flat, on street parking (pay and display) 
Lola has a nice naughty look about her, not extremely pretty, but something about her makes you want to absolutely devour her! As others have mentioned her body is curvy, bigger than I would generally opt for, so why the generupus scoring? quite simply she wears her body well if you know what I mean haha. I don't even know what I mean but I was suprisingly attracted to her and wanted to be there - all that matters. Don't let the curves put you off, for the smaller edition lovers.

Her service is flawless. I opted for a 30 min edging session (no massage) which was preformed incredibly well.
Lola built me up so many times that eventually the inevitable happened. My only issue which is my own and not at all lola, I wanted to finish with her rapidly going at it towards the end however I actually couldn't hold any longer and then end came. Again not the ladies fault at all (well kind of haha) I just simply couldn't keep it together  and was enjoying myself a little to much

All in all a great 25 minute session of an amazing slow build up to a wonderful ending and will have to go back to try it all over again.

As alluded - I will return!

ikkybary

When did you see her mate?
Her as profile says she's on holiday till the end of May.
I tried calling her a few days ago but got no answer

:/

Offline Stapler

Number is not on profile!  :rolleyes:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Steve2

+447490911101   Get QR
(this SP is not currently displaying a telephone number.
The number shown here is the last known number courtesy of UKP)

Offline DjangoJim

:/

Hi mate

Its got to be over 4/5 weeks ago. I tend not to write immediate reviews as it helps me digest the appointment before handing out positives and when I have the time haha :)

Good luck