Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Tanya, Birmingham  (Read 4050 times)

2 review(s) for BritishTanya  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denholm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Tanya caught my eye while I was browsing AW and I ended up making a booking. £80 for 30mins (plus £20 for CIM), though I ended up extending the booking to 1hr which was £140. Comms were good throughout.

Met her at a short-stay apartment block near the NIA that's popular with WGs visiting brum. Discreet location, spacious and clean venue and no problem with entry.

Tanya's a bit of stunner. Tallish mixed race girl with a really nice bod, particularly her lovely round arse. The pics on her profile have been airbrushed but not very significantly and I suspect the main reason is just to cover up a couple of tatoos she has for anonymity reasons. Lists her age as 24 which seems about right. Very bubbly personality which made me feel relaxed straight away.

When I made the booking it was just for a blowjob and CIM. After I took a shower and headed into the bedroom Tanya got down to business. She was very good at it too, sucking nice and deep with some lovely ball licking and running her thick lips up and down my shaft. Lots of eye contact too which I always enjoy. As I was quite impressed with both her looks and enthusiasm by this point, I arranged to extend the booking as I fancied taking a little time to enjoy that gorgeous caramel body.

After some more oral, I told Tanya that I'd like to fuck so on went the condom and we did a number of positions. The apartments in this block have large mirrored wardrobes opposite the bed which are always good fun and Tanya was obviously enjoying watching herself getting screwed, which really turned me on. Eventually she started sucking me off again, which built into a bit of facefucking before I bust in her mouth. She swallowed the lot and looked up at me grinning.

There was still about 10mins left at this point so Tanya offered me a back rub. This was surprisingly good by WG standards and we chatted merrily away until it was time for me to take my leave.

Was happy to have taken the plunge on Tanya as it turned out to be a damn good punt. One I may well be seeing again.

Muffdiver39

Thanks for TOFTT on Tanya she looks my kind of lass, did she DFK?

I seen she has two profiles one of them she says she's just back from Miami and her rate is £300ph?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for TOFTT on Tanya she looks my kind of lass, did she DFK?

I seen she has two profiles one of them she says she's just back from Miami and her rate is £300ph?

+1

Looks like she's put her rates up, since the op's visit!

Thanks for the review! Her arse looks designed for doggy!   :wacko:

Muffdiver39

Would you say this is her, has her profile states natural breasts but they look fake to me?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 10:01:17 pm by Muffdiver39 »

Offline Denholm

Would you say this is her, has her profile states natural breasts but they look fake to me?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nah I don't think that's her, I suspect it's another girl who looks a bit like her. Her profile pics are definitely her though and I'm fairly certain the tits are natural.

Offline Denholm

Don't know about DFK I'm afraid as I don't do that with WGs. She did bring me a shot of mouthwash while I was in the shower though, so maybe she was expecting a snog?

Offline Pablo02

I'm seriously thinking of booking her at some point this week.
Although there is a handful of other ones that are on my HL.

Muffdiver39

Nah I don't think that's her, I suspect it's another girl who looks a bit like her. Her profile pics are definitely her though and I'm fairly certain the tits are natural.

Oh ok, as this picture is in her private gallery so I'd have thought it would be her!

SaneOnes

Oh ok, as this picture is in her private gallery so I'd have thought it would be her!

Nice one!  :lol:

Offline Happycarribean

Has anyone seen her recently? I know she goes back and forth to Miami but haven't seen her active in the UK for a whole.

Offline Denholm

Think this one is the same girl?

External Link/Members Only

No I don't think so. This Tanya describes herself as a 'yamyam', whereas the one I reviewed had a distinctly scouse accent. She also looks a little skinner; BT had a tiny bit more meat on her (in a good way imo) than the girl in those pics.