Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Dee 4U - Euston  (Read 2179 times)

41 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (40 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Alvin

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Have been weighing this up as to wheter it is a positive or a neutral and ended up going for a borderline positive.

Was in London for a day so took a chance on trying to see Dee, she was available and walked over to Euston to the well known hotel (room was extremely basic with a not great bed).  Was told the room number and that the door would be open and to just walk in.

Walked in to the room to be greated by Dee wearing bra, thong and stockings.  Had a quick shower and rejoined Dee on the bed where started with some DFK, some mutual oral before having her concentrate on iving me a BJ with some DT and some hand job before coming over her tits.  Had a brief rest involving fingering her before moving onto CG and then legs over my shoulders and then doggy.

Had a number of variaions of this before blowing my second load just as the hour was up, had another shower and left.

Although she is a plesent girl I found her seriously not attractive which is the main reason for debating between the neutral an the positive.  She provides a good service but I didn't find her face attractive at all.

As you can guess I wouldn't return but looks are subjective.