Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Pola - East India  (Read 4321 times)

14 review(s) for  PETITE PERFECTION (8 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

edmay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A positive but a couple of negative points that may not be to everyone's liking

Comms: quick to respond to text. Asked me to call to confirm details. excellent english and sounded friendly on the phone.

Location: 3 mins walk from East India DLR. Parking is pay and display if you're in the car. Flat is nice and clean, she likes to keep it decorated but clearly doesn't live there.

Price: £110 for an hour

Services received: Passionate FK, OWO, HJ, RO (very, very sensitive and no fingers - not even just a rub on the outside), protected penetration many positions.

Services not received: Dressing in secretary as requested (negative) I considered walking but she's fit as fuck. CIM - I couldn't manage a 2nd pop so not a negative.

Appearance: As mentioned, fit as fuck (IMHO). There's another thread (link below) that has some good photos. The verified pic in this thread is her but as (expertly) noted by Ludwig there are some that are not her. Namely the ones with bigger tits, no tats and criss cross stockings. NOTE: I don't know the origin of these pics. They are not in her free pics on profile but I didn't pay for the private photos.

Link to other thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1480722

I especially liked her face, eyes, big lips and hair. I basically fancied her a lot. I normally go for a more shapely body but her body looked so tight in the joggers she greeted me in I couldn't resist so stayed for fun.

The meet: In the main the meet was excellent. She's friendly and chatty in a sort of fuck buddy kind of way. Offered a drink and shower - both accepted, sorted out the offerings, duration and paperwork and went for the shower. Came back and she was waiting for me with a big smile on her face. Straight over for a FK which was very nice and sexy before she started to play with me whilst we stood up. On to the bed while she removed her clothes (you couldn't call it an outfit).

More FK then straight in for her lollipop (as she called it). Very nice owo, she seemed to like this as much as i did. lots of licking and caressing, eye contact, ball play. A bot of DT but not very deep. I'm not a big fella down there and she didn't take it all - but she did give it a good go. Nice amount of hands work. She wanted to move swiftly on but I wanted more BJ so she carried on. Onto RO and I really couldn't tell if she liked this or hated it. She made all the right noises and appeared to cum very quickly (she seemed embarrassed by this but it could have been an act if she doesn't like it) but she's ultra sensitive and does not allow fingers - basically no touching her down there at all during RO, caressing or the main act.

Into some missionary and doggy. I wanted CG but she doesn't like this. Onto spoons and back to doggy. Doggy was nice. Despite being very slim she's well rounded when she's bent over. All this was too much so round 1 was over.

A bit of a break and chat before swiftly into R2. Oral and HJ. I was struggling to stay hard - which is very unusual for me - so i needed prolonged OWO. I was hoping for CIM but I was nowhere near. She seemed to be getting jaded - and from the mid session interval (sorry the snooker's on) - I gathered she likes a drink and maybe had a couple too many the night. I'd opted for an 11am slot so maybe just a bit too early as the enthusiasm was starting to wane. On with a mac but I didn't stay up for long so just a bit more caressing before a shower and back to the grindstone.

Recommend? Yes but... if you need bigger tits and the outfits then she may not be for you.

Will I visit again: Yes. Looks wise she's well up my street

I suspect mileage might increase later in the day and if you take along a bottle of white or vodka you may well get more miles than a Prius.

Positives:
Fit and sexy with a great view when bent over
Good OWO
Passionate FK
nice place
Good comms
Very friendly

Neutral:
Got a bit lazy/ tired with prolonged oral
Normally prefer bigger tits

Negatives:
No outfit
No fingers

Offline Sinz

I wanted CG but she doesn't like this.

One of the standard services I enjoy in punts are CG and RCG.

Did she say no to this or was she trying to avoid it ?

Online tergil

I'm interested in visiting this girl but I'd like to know which positions are off limits before going

Offline The_Don

Not good form on her part, if she refused, IMO.

I've walked on W/G that had poor attitudes and refused do to basic positions.

holland

She also doesn't allowed her pussy to be touched and she is not really up for RO.  :thumbsdown:

Online PLeisure

hmmm.... initially sounded promising - especially her body type and looks. Price seems OK for services offered.
But, no cowgirl.... huh?  :unknown:
I thought WG's prefer this as it gives them control over thrust pace and to check if the condom's on, etc. Far more so than doggy, for example.
On to the B-list, then...  :(

OP, many thanks for the review - plenty of info to chew on here...  :hi:

edmay

Whilst i check services included I've never had the need to check positions pre punt before. So no cg came as a surprise. She didn't refuse but did say she doesn't like it.

What to do? Insist and probably spoil rest of punt or just go with the flow and enjoy what is on offer? I chose the latter and it worked out ok. But now you all know so hopefully this is helpful.