Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot model Brazilian - Baker Street  (Read 6462 times)

22 review(s) for Hot_modelBrazilian (13 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline corduroykid

External Link/Members Only

£100 30 minutes.
I went into this one with mixed feelings, after reading so many reviews I was expecting trouble or mixed bag.
How I was wrong, firstly it is Suzy Cortez, very pretty girl, beautiful. Amazing white teeth.
She was really nice, chatty and confident. This could be taken either way!
Maybe I got lucky and we clicked.
As other reviews have said, quite forward, cock groping, dirty talk etc.
As I stripped off she was chatting away this that and the other, as I approached the bed she took off the bikini she was wearing and went to work on the old chap owo.
This turned into a full rimming and ball sucking session with her alternating between the both.
This went on for 10 minutes until she said, you want to fuck my arse!
Well I was hardly going to say no, rubber on and doggy anal for a 10 minutes. Cum in her ass. A quick clean up. Chatted for a while then a shower.
She was showing me the playboy mags pics of her etc as others have said, I wouldn't say it was full on like others have said, more just general chit chat.
But hey it may just be me.
Take this as you wish, I had a good time maybe not all will!

Offline Sinz

Damn the curvesss on that woman !!

Red_baron

Dear God, wat a bod!!  Has she got a rimmable asshole?

Offline Sinz

I went into this one with mixed feelings, after reading so many reviews I was expecting trouble or mixed bag.

What reviews are you referring to ? And where ?

Does she have an old profile ?

Offline Tommy_73

Offline Brazilian Martian

What reviews are you referring to ? And where ?

Does she have an old profile ?

Yes she has many reviews but this will just open up a pandoras box, as she tends to bring out the fanboys and white knights in there droves.

If you want a laugh read some of the stuff in the links
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 01:29:07 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Honestperv

I know everyone is different, but I just find nothing attractive about an ass that big. I don't get it. That's a fat girl ass. Walk into any KFC and you'll be surrounded by those.

Offline Sinz

Yes she has many reviews but this will just open up a pandoras box, as she tends to bring out the fanboys and white knights in there droves.

If you want a laugh read some of the stuff in the links
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

The link you provided directs to the search page , it does not link to any content.

It will be helpful if you let me know what to search for or old AW profile ID

The link you provided directs to the search page , it does not link to any content.

It will be helpful if you let me know what to search for or old AW profile ID

My bad here you go.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=9321

I know everyone is different, but I just find nothing attractive about an ass that big. I don't get it. That's a fat girl ass. Walk into any KFC and you'll be surrounded by those.

You really do talk nonsense sometimes, this girl is not fat and the ass is not a fat girls ass she's gym toned with possible surgery  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:00:53 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Sinz

You really do talk nonsense sometimes, this girl is not fat and the ass is not a fat girls ass she's gym toned with ossie surgery  :hi:

After all, he is an honest perv who sits in KFC all day  :D

Online Ozy84

Which KFC branch do you go to?

Offline jacy100

Sounds like it's a 50/50 chance of seeing her after you make a booking.
I'm assuming she doesn't complain during anal? I am very tempted.

Offline BillGoldberg

Which KFC branch do you go to?

KFC Bogota?
KFC Rio de Janiero?

Offline Rocket Scientist

Clearly a man that does not appreciate the beauty of banging a phat ass in doggy  :D

Offline corduroykid

She is definatly not fat!
Not an once of fat on her, real gym body.
In her pics she sort of arcs her back so her ass pokes out more.

Arse is very rimmable, I'd read in the previous reviews it was a bit hit and miss if she allows it so I didn't bother.

Offline peter purves

In her pics she sort of arcs her back so her ass pokes out more.

...because by the PP yardstick she is not truly a 'bubble butt'  (ie a round bottom that protrudes out due to the 45.5 degree wedge of the spine and/or the amount of fat on the bum).

Something very 'cultural' on those selected for and/or the winners of Miss Bum Bum contests in Brazil  :(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 06:24:33 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

...because by the PP yardstick she is not truly a 'bubble butt'  (ie a round bottom that protrudes out due to the 45.5 degree wedge of the spine and/or the amount of fat on the bum).

Something very 'cultural' on those selected for and/or the winners of Miss Bum Bum contests in Brazil  :(

That was very insightful  :D

Offline old_monk01

Booked her a week ago in the morning for evening. Reached her place and rang up to know door, no she never picked up my call. Just noticed she has up her rate too.

Would say avoid her. I can fuck one of the best WG in my area for 120 with AL in 30 mins booking.

Booked her a week ago in the morning for evening. Reached her place and rang up to know door, no she never picked up my call. Just noticed she has up her rate too.

Would say avoid her. I can fuck one of the best WG in my area for 120 with AL in 30 mins booking.

Then why not create a negative review instead of piggy backing off of a positive  :dash: :dash: :mad:

Offline Sinz

And who is that special WG ?