Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie and how many years in the industry  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Poundboundround

Apologies if this has been posted before.

How do you guys feel about WGs who have been in work for too long and have too much feedback compared with WGs who have just started?

The reason I ask is in my experience some have felt either detached and unenthusiastic even ones who have been praised to the moon and back, which made the meeting with them subpar. I also don't really feel keen on prossies who have too much feedback on AW something like 300+ perhaps they have become jaded and turn out mechanical.

Then there are those that have just started and really do end up giving the best service with an eagerness to please. Any opinions?

kamu

Any opinions?

Same with any wg. Do your research, read any reviews here and form your own conclusion? :unknown:

Offline Poundboundround

But then some reviews are relevant for when a WG started and then let's say 3 years later if she is still working may no longer be relevant when she gets lazy with quality control

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But then some reviews are relevant for when a WG started and then let's say 3 years later if she is still working may no longer be relevant when she gets lazy with quality control

Easy, avoid ones that have been around for ages and stick to ones that haven't. Can't see where there's a problem.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline GreyDave

:unknown:  Some of the ones that have been around a while are the best that's why they as still at it they enjoy it and see every cock as a challenge / cash lever :D :D I have seen  Lisa32ff

External Link/Members Only

quite a few times over the years her service is still one of the raunchiest full on shag sessions I get  :dance:

The girl is up for just about anything and is a happy bunny... :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
5 years in for me and im not jaded at all  ( maybe becasue i only see 2 guys a day and dont post on saafe lol )

I get paid very well yet i never forget the value of money and try to make sure every customer has a good time

high feedback doesnt equal bad service :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Bootleg

I think some girls can become complacent but it is by no means the rule for all.

About a year ago I saw a well reviewed girl and was left very disappointed. Her attitude was ok but she had obviously not showered before the booking (or that day) which was a complete turn off for me.

On the other hand I saw EnglishRebecca about six weeks ago and she was great fully living up to her reviews.

There can be no hard and fast rules such as you suggest. If it bothers you then make a personal rule to make decisions based upon reviews in the past 3 months (or whatever period works for you).

bigmanbigman

Yes can go either way just take more notice of the newest reviews .!!

Offline Bangers and Gash

The main problem with a lot of pro$$ies who've been whoring for some time is - apart from having a cunt that resembles Gordon Brown's mouth - due to social media, reviews, fanboys etc they tend to think they've got celebrity status, which makes them feel more important than the cash-point who just walked thru the door.   

TrevorN

5 years in for me and im not jaded at all  ( maybe becasue i only see 2 guys a day and dont post on saafe lol )

I get paid very well yet i never forget the value of money and try to make sure every customer has a good time

high feedback doesnt equal bad service :unknown:

Not many about with a good brain . Kudos to you and for knowing the value of money . Many get trapped as money for old rope and blow it all on sniff and designer shite . Well done to you Rebecca .

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
The main problem with a lot of pro$$ies who've been whoring for some time is - apart from having a cunt that resembles Gordon Brown's mouth - due to social media, reviews, fanboys etc they tend to think they've got celebrity status, which makes them feel more important than the cash-point who just walked thru the door.

If I ever get like that, I want to be called out on it. Nothing worse than arrogance.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I prefer the experience whores, they provide better service as they've seen it all and know all the knots and bolts of providing sex. 

The girls that get jaded mostly are not cut out for the industry. The girls that are not jaded take prostitution as career and not a get rich scheme and content in the profession they chose.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 11:21:58 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Roth

I think some girls can become complacent but it is by no means the rule for all.

About a year ago I saw a well reviewed girl and was left very disappointed. Her attitude was ok but she had obviously not showered before the booking (or that day) which was a complete turn off for me.

On the other hand I saw EnglishRebecca about six weeks ago and she was great fully living up to her reviews.

There can be no hard and fast rules such as you suggest. If it bothers you then make a personal rule to make decisions based upon reviews in the past 3 months (or whatever period works for you).

How come no reviews of either one? :unknown:

mcgee121

Like others have noted look at relevant reviews.  I think how fast the feedback is growing is something to look at.  A WG with rapidly growing feedback does a lot of short meets so might not be great at longer meets where more intimacy is required.  Girls with at least 2-3 years experience tend to be skilled in the bedroom so should know how to please.

Offline monstar

Depends on the girl. I've met experienced girls with hundreds of feedback who are enthusiastic, new girls who are jaded and vice versa. Recent UKP reviews will be a good indicator.  :thumbsup:

Also I agree with B&G - some girls become deluded and arrogant due to the constant praise (bullshit or real) from AW feedback, fanboys, reviews, punters trying to get the best from a booking, etc and then don't believe they can be or do wrong, and service suffers.

I posted a comment about a girl which she didn't like (but agreed was correct) and it resulted in a melodramatic moan - a shame as she was alright but now I'm thinking all the flattery has gone to her head. :wackogirl:

Offline Alvin

I've seen girls that have hundreds of AW feedback and have been excellant and others that have been poor.  Sam with agency girls, I've seen some that have been praised to the moon and I thought what on earth are people smoking whereas others have justified their praise.

I tend to look at the reviews especially on here to try and make a judgement paying particular attention to the more recent ones.  What I don't like are the girls that once they starting getting good feedback start upping their price time after time. 

There have been a couple that I have seen over the years that I thought were good at the price point I met them at but once they upped their price I refused to pay the new rate.  They justified their new prices by how much positive feedback they have.

pking_paul

I tend to meet part timers and their reviews can be few, but over quite a long time. Doesn't bother me as I like the amateur but keen to please types  :hi:

5th Musketeer

I read a comment some time ago by one punter that the new WG he had just seen had told him me that she was amazed at how many emails she received in her first week on AW. He wondered whether it was a 'fresh meat' thing or guys looking for the 'Holy Grail'.

But experienced WGs who deliver VFM consistently and recently know what they are doing and should not be ignored out of hand e.g. English Rebecca.  :drinks: :thumbsup:

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Like others have noted look at relevant reviews.  I think how fast the feedback is growing is something to look at.  A WG with rapidly growing feedback does a lot of short meets so might not be great at longer meets where more intimacy is required.  Girls with at least 2-3 years experience tend to be skilled in the bedroom so should know how to please.

Not necessarily. I have 100 feedback in 7 months, but if you look at the breakdown, I have a lot of repeat custom. A WG might have rapidly growing feedback because they are good and people keep re-booking them. For 3/4's of the month I do outcalls and they tend to be 2-4 hours in length.

Offline Marmalade

Sensible prossies either:
Have feedbacks in three digits to show they satisfy more people than than two-digit doofahs.
Or
Trim the feedbacks to a "I'm new here but I'm getting great feedback already level."

Offline Marmalade

I also keep mine only just into double digits if I can, topping occasionally just to keep it fresh looking.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Not necessarily. I have 100 feedback in 7 months, but if you look at the breakdown, I have a lot of repeat custom. A WG might have rapidly growing feedback because they are good and people keep re-booking them. For 3/4's of the month I do outcalls and they tend to be 2-4 hours in length.

This isn't a place to tout your dusty old pussy.  :thumbsdown:

vw

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
This isn't a place to tout your dusty old pussy.  :thumbsdown:

Sorry if it seemed like I was touting, that really wasn't the intention.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Sorry if it seemed like I was touting, that really wasn't the intention. No real need to be rude though?

vw

Sorry if it seemed like I was touting, that really wasn't the intention.

Really ?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Is UKE quiet?  Maybe we should send Brazilian martian over to play !

Offline Midori

• Service Provider

vw

Not necessarily. I have 100 feedback in 7 months, but if you look at the breakdown, I have a lot of repeat custom.

Very off putting seeing prossies with many repeat feedbacks on their AW, seems like territorial pissing by the punters marking their territory.

Was looking at  London prossie earlier, her feedback reads of a fruitcake recipe mentioning every sultana individually.

Why bother with feedback for ever meet ?  Is that punters decision or your hoops  ?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 05:49:27 pm by vw »

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Really ?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Is UKE quiet?  Maybe we should send Brazilian martian over to play !

Haha, yeah, bit bored today. I'll take myself back over there, consider myself warned.  ;)

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Very off putting seeing prossies with many repeat feedbacks on their AW, seems like territorial pissing by the punters marking their territory.

Was looking at  London prossie earlier, her feedback reads of a fruitcake recipe mentioning every sultana individually.

Thanks for the heads up. x