Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Andrews. South Shileds incall.  (Read 1178 times)

24 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

James Brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, cards onthe table. For me a big part of punting is trying out things I've never thought of before, to try figure out exactly what I do and don't like. In this case it led me too a bdsm style tie and tease with Miss Andrews.

Comms All donewere through uke. We'd been chatting on there for a while, with me hinting at coming to see her one day so I eventually bit the bullet. Few messages to figure out what I was after and getting dates/times sorted. Amelia then went on to explain safe words etc and that she would build up gradually and never push me too far. All good then.

Location House in South shileds, don't want to say anymore for discretion. It was easy to find and had free parking outside.

Meeting Amelia was waiting for me at the door when I arrived so no hanging around for her to answer, Straight in and a nice welcoming kiss before heading upstairs. I was offered a shower which I accepted (first time punting outside of my home town so first time I've needed one) Amelia turned on the shower and let me know where the showery gels and towels etc were. Quick two minutes shower and back out. Headed in to the bedroom in my boxers as walking round anled didn't feel right somehow  :unknown:
Amelia then explained the rules while I hands over the money; I was to call her mistress at all times, I wasn't to speak unless spoken too, and that the safe words (amber and red) could be used anytime, also a tap system for if I couldn't talk.

It started out with me having my hands tied together in front of me, told to get on my hands and knees, and kiss her boots from toe to knee, a first for me but in for a penny...

Next it was onto the bed, arms raised/laid above my head, and a blindfold apllied and the first instrument was applied. Nipple clamps!! These were fitted and my god they did hurt, a bit of tugging on them to get my attention and then she went down to administer some owo. Great technique soft and deep then really hard. This went Of for 5 minutes maybe? Then the nipple clamps we're removed and so was the blindfold so I could watch what she was doing.

Seeing is much better than just feeling, especially watching her eyes as she teased me, she then used this strange technique with her hand, kind of rubbing the head, which felt amazing and had me twitching.

Back on with the blindfold and ordered to roll over onto my front. Amelia then said she was going to use other items on me, 10 whacks of each, and I had to thank her after each one. I'm not 100 certain what was used in what order but it included, satin paddle, flogger, crop and her famous AA paddle. Each starting of gently before getting harder with each one, I think I called amber after the first set of 10 with each, the crop took me close to my limit!

Back onto my front and time for more pleasure! My hands were Untied and a now naked Amelia came to join me on the bed, loads of dfk and fondling, her breasts are amazing and very responsive.
Soon enough said she was gong to sit on my face, fine by me! Clean and fresh so was very happy, continued in 69 for a bit, her edging me all the time before she hopped off and it was time for more pain. On goes the hooded ball gag and I'm once again blind. I've honestly forgotten the order of what happened next, but it included a twister Iced lolly being run over my nipples and rest of my body beforee being Licked clean, then a short while after hot candle wax being poured onto me (I called red at the candle wax on my nipples and thighs) the gag/hood was removed and we cleaned the wax from my body while chatting.
Now time for not pleasure! Started agin by owo and that hand trick of hers (it's a weird mox of pleasure and torture)  before she declares that she needs to ride me. She put the condom on with her mouth which is a great way to have it put on imo, before climbing on top. Very very enjoyable cowgirl while playing with her boobs, my god she knows what she's doing, slow grinding followed by fast bouncing. All too much for me and I finished there and then in the comdom, shaking.
She hops off and we spend a bit of time kissing and cuddling before, she removed the comdom and cleaned me up then asked if I wanted a drink as I looked thirsty, I gladly accepted.
More chats as we sat there before Amelia told me I was joining her in the shower, (or she was joining me in the shower, not sure which way she said it) I'd said on uke that a shared shower was on my "to do list"  so this was a nice surprise. Quick clean up in the shower, with her soaping me up, out and dried and that's that.

Overall, a very enjoyable experience, it won't be for everyone, and I learnt that pain doesn't turn me on, but I'm very glad I went. Amelia certainly knows what she is doing and knows how to look after you, might even be looking at a duo with her and another lady in the future!

I paid £150 for 90 minutes of Amelia's time.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:42:01 pm by James Brown »

Offline hayneplane

Good detailed review, clear about precommunications.

Sounds a lot of fun but I too am more into the idea of the pain and domination that the level I can physically take in reality. It can be hard to find this kind of service also combined with the sucking and fucking.