Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor-Blu Incall Runcorn  (Read 1124 times)

4 review(s) for Shay leigh (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 866560

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl has been on my radar for a while as she always seems to be availble from early morning to late at night most days.  One previous positive review on here, however a thread with a link to a video she appears in that doesn't show her in the best light and looks miserable.  Previous review from when she was based in Leigh, her accent sounds like Leigh/Wigan, her profile occasionally re-appears there but she generally works in Runcorn.

Comms
A few text messages and sorted for same day mid morning meet.

Venue
For those observers of AW profiles she is clearly one of "Steves" girls, infamous partner/husband/pimp of lynne sexynips (who seems to have relocated to London) profile text the same, similar prices, loads of pictures and videos. Pictures all taken in same room/bed etc etc.

The incall apartment is the one in the pictures, modern ish and fairly discreet on the waterfront!

Meeting

30 mins £60.

Usual hide behind door, definetly the girl in the photos, however looked better in real life, fairly tall and slim dressed in a basque, no underwear, stockings and heels, long hair in pigtails down her back.  Nice looking slim girl, but no real definition or tone to legs, bum or body etc.

Into the bedroom and paperwork left on the side. She is quite quiet but pleasant enough. I have to initiate the action and move in for a kiss which sees some very light kissing and I'm thinking this is going to be shit, however she warms up and it becomes deeper.
Owo delivered, she started very slowly and lightly almost to the point where I thought is she examining my cock, again heats up with lots of licking kissing however no DT, was slow and relaxed was nice but not pse.

Time to explore her body, fake tits but responsive nipples, clean shaved pussy.  Whilst lapping away she got nice and wet, no squirting but very wet, weirdly there wasn't much noise or expression from her, I'm no stud but by how wet she was getting her body was enjoying but unsure if she was! Reminded of the video explained above. Perhaps she is just not very expressional!

On with condom, sex in mish, doggy, cg where popped in the bag. All ok.

Bit more small talk and away 30 mins later.

Nice enough girl but comes across a little shy, definetly vanilla service, perhaps with a regular or second visit would open up a bit more. Good enough for a positive review rather than neutral. Some would enjoy some would probably rate as neutral. Not sure I would return.