Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended punt north of Chester Welsh borders?  (Read 623 times)

Offline brengun1979

Morning all. As always I check here for the reviews and guidance given by the members so hoping for  little advice if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I think I have exhausted all the decent girls in the Chester area and started branching out into north Wales as business takes me there often.

Has anyone tried the north Wales coast and found a genuine British girl for a spot of afternoon fun? I have made an attempt at a number of booking from AW but all seem to be scams or mutton dressed as lamb-

Cheers in advance

Offline Morthos

There's very little in the area. A few plump mature girls and it seems to be a place where Roms park their profile for a couple of days before they relocate the other side of the country.

I saw Astiria External Link/Members Only a couple of years ago and had a good time (slim, local & adventurous), but she disappeared for a while and on return her prices had shot up.

So who are all these decent girls in the Chester area?

Offline hungrypunt

Ive pursued Scareltt the odd time, seems nice in messages etc. Never got to meet yet tho sadly
External Link/Members Only
These 2 popped up lately seem to have most services

and I have done sammy, and her mate Sadie (sadies not around lately) filthy good pro, milfy verging grilfy

Offline mexicola

Morning all. As always I check here for the reviews and guidance given by the members so hoping for  little advice if anyone can point me in the right direction

I think I have exhausted all the decent girls in the Chester area

How about posting up some reviews of girls that you have seen ? I'm chester based so punted a few good girls in North Wales and Wirral too.

Offline brengun1979

I ha e tried pal but got shot down in flames for being a lurker. I'll take the advice and post another for girls in the area that I frequent . I was only asking for a little advice but happy to accommodate.

Offline mexicola

You don't have any reviews listed below your name.

Can you list the girls you've seen ?