Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HARLEY_QUEEN_95 - Tooting  (Read 1686 times)

19 review(s) for Gym_Bunny_19 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940881) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 21 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

uksaldn

:scare: Very sour faced and in my almost 20 years of punting the worst experience.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punt took place last week Thursday evening.

I showered before the punt.

Very easy to find place as she gave easy to find instructions. Safe area as it is on the main road.
Photos are exceptionally flattering, as she is very heavily tattooed and has two lower lip face pierce steel insertions. Size 8-10, age is 25 not 22, looks pregnant but her boobs are firm. Very aggressive personality. 
Service: even though she has an extensive list, non were carried out. No; owo, cim, rimming, anal, kissing and she bit my cock head through the condom and smiled. It really hurt.  :mad: :angry:

She only wanted missionary, no doggy or her on top. Worse is coming as she quickly used petroleum oil (commonly used for massage) for lubrication. I was so pissed off after coming she got up and said you can go now. Kept on swearing at everything, her mobile, laptop, really all things around her.
Immediately went to get a full STD screening as petroleum oil was used instead of water based lubricant. Came back clear as I did not know if the condom had been ripped by her teeth.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 12:39:58 pm by uksaldn »

Offline vx800

been there done that, same old story, she really is fucking awful, thankfully reviews here will warn others

Offline brownman

Surprised anyone on this site would ever see her, her reviews are overwhelmingly negative. Plus she's doesn't even have cheap rates to sucker people in

Offline tergil

Offline The_Don

At the op, did you not research before calling this W/G. As the current reviews clearly shows she one to avoid, IMO.

This may help (I use it often) when searching A/W IDs, on UKP:  How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

hihi

Have to concur with the op. I saw her in the morning last week. Few of the services offered were provided even though she agreed to them in a phone call before the meeting. Very aggressive and surley manner, and generally a really bad vibe from her. Avoid.