Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~~~LARA~~~ incall, Bristol.  (Read 1058 times)

23 review(s) for ~~~LARA~~~ (21 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline MoTToM

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time to catch up on some reviews! This punt took place in February '17.

After a very enjoyable duo with Lara and her mate Vicki, I was keen to see Lara again, but solo this time, and for a little longer, so decided to make it happen. Very happy I did.  :)

Summary: great GFE!

Location: hotel, central Bristol [incall]. Discreet access, no drama there. Nice room with nice shower (fresh towels provided). Lights dimmed with a music channel on the TV (but quite quiet, thankfully). A pleasant setting.

Hour and a half, £160. FK, OWO, CIM, RO, Penetration [protected]. Very good VFM.

Comms were straightforward - texts on the day to work out a mutually convenient time. Venue having been sent by text after confirming booking, called from nearby a few minutes before appointment for room number and floor. All good.

Lara herself is as described on her profile and in her pictures - fantastic, feminine, curvaceous (but firm) figure, and very pretty. Great attitude, too. Very friendly, warm and affectionate. All services provided with great enthusiasm, and the breaks between action were relaxed, lighthearted and fun, with a genuine sense of intimacy. A pleasure from start to finish, unrushed.

Trying to recall specific details of what happened after I'd showered is a little tricky, since the booking kind of went by in a delicious, dreamlike blur (wonderful to experience, not so good for write-ups, lol) but there was lots of kissing and caressing, and I paid a lot of attention to Lara's beautiful tits. Fantastic round one blowjob as well - she edged me several times before I simply couldn't hold back and unloaded in her mouth. Though Lara doesn't swallow, she did finish me thoroughly - continuing to wank the base of the shaft as I came, and stroking the balls to empty them - before popping to the bathroom to spit only after I'd begun to wilt. Incredibly satisfying BJ!  :D

I did struggle a bit with the condom for round two, attempting (with only partial success) some CG and doggy, so it was back to more uncovered oral and hand action for the remainder of the time, to which my prick responded much more favourably. All handled very gracefully by Lara, I should add.

Showered before I left, and more kisses to say goodbye (friendly attitude maintained 100% throughout entirety of booking - very nice!).

This probably all reads a little fluffy, but I had a great time and can easily recommend Lara as a sweet girl and a solid punt. Will definitely try to see her again if/when she tours back this way, though I feel the urge for another threesome next time.  :cool:

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks: She is fucking hot. :rose: :rose:

Offline MoTToM

Nice review. :drinks: She is fucking hot. :rose: :rose:

Thanks Roth. Yes, she's seriously sexy!  :)