Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians in cardiff  (Read 1148 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Are they just as bad as the romos?

Offline PMAC123

No they're the best in Cardiff service wise.

This is based on my previous experience and other posters though and you can have a bad experience with anyone.

Offline Bigsaz1984

What part of cardiff are the Brazilians based in? I've haven't been to see one yet but their profiles look hot! Only because I stuck to the regulars mainly the Thai ladies near the stadium. Nice and discreet and easy parking etc...

Offline PMAC123

I've only visited them on Newport Road which is great for parking but less discrete than the Thai place. However I've never had any trouble walking in (it looks like a regular house and most people wouldn't look twice at you unless they knew the place).

However there is another Brazilian place near the bay I believe, but haven't been there.

Offline ampersand

I was very disappointed following my visit to Maria 28 at the weekend.

Offline Bigsaz1984

Just came here after reading your review aardvark. Hidden extras and the waiting Around. She was on my HL but I'm done with time wasters. It's happened to me a few times and that's why I'm hesitant in trying new girls and stick to the same ones.

Offline wonky

I saw Jennifer down the bay (review in reviews). I'm not sure she is part of the normal brazilian bunch however but i had fun. They are certainly more curvy than the romanians

Offline BoobyNewbie

I've found a hot Brazilian that I'm hoping to take a TOFFT on over the next few days. God, I hope she's real :angelgirl:

Offline ledley

ive got a lot of brazilian reviews on here and 95% of the time they are really good. nearly always amazing looking. lately (since they changed the host lady - older girl now) i have struggled to get a visit. my last 3 attempts i arranged time and it was agreed and then called 15 mins before and no responses and aborted visit. i usually go there during the week about 10:30pm so on those 3 occasions i think they became busy but instead of telling me they ignore my calls (i called all numbers on all brazilian profiles). so i text them to say i wont visit anymore and annoyingly the following day they then text to say 'free now'. i will return but it is annoying. ill try next week and if repeat i will boycott (got 2 punting phones so will use different number on next visit)