Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissHeavenlyLips - Aberdeenshire  (Read 1679 times)

Macattak

External Link/Members Only

Anyone given this tart a bang seem pretty much up for anything considering travelling Aberdeen so shit

Offline bbj1980

She didn't have a bukkake listed on her profile a few weeks ago, I couldn't make it on that Friday night but said I'd go to another. None been listed since then, so no not seen her

Macattak

Noticed she's only been active since start of April claims she's got a big set of tits. Well only one way to know. Will try to arrange a meet and shove a review on here when I have.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Offline bbj1980

U been up for a teety Wanda?

Offline Dexta

I sent her a message last week and reading her reply she sounded genuine
Might take the plunge next week when Im over that way
If I do I will let you all know

D

Wanda11

No iv Nae had a teety lol, think she has a page with her partner too, maybe pop in by after a round at turiff golf club

Offline hairy harry

anyone been to see her, whats she like?

Offline The Owl

A UKP account claiming to be the prostitute being discussed has reported this thread as 'she' doesn't want to be commented on.

:manhater:

Offline Roth

A UKP account claiming to be the prostitute being discussed has reported this thread as 'she' doesn't want to be commented on.

:manhater:

C'mon guys lets do as she asks as she prefers not to be discussed on this site. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

James999

C'mon guys lets do as she asks as she prefers not to be discussed on this site. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Probably aware she offers a crap service and doesn't want it talked about  :music:

Offline Happyjose

Offline hairy harry

Probably aware she offers a crap service and doesn't want it talked about  :music:
haha, that from experience?