Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICTORIA HOT BODY  (Read 2742 times)

3 review(s) for LOVELY SAMY 36DD (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Walked from this one after I walked from the WG in my previous review.

Yes head was pounding but this one is not in her 30's. More like 40's.

Butt is just fat and is sagging. She has a belly. Turned me off.

She has a nice fave and once apon a time was a stunner. If she'd have looked after herself better she would've been a smokin hot milf.

I was going to reply to Brazilian Martian's review but got a warning pop up to say reconsider. So I thought best to post a review so others will see it's "misadvertised" I guess.

Offline Brazilian Martian

She has a nice fave and once apon a time was a stunner. If she'd have looked after herself better she would've been a smokin hot milf.

I was going to reply to Brazilian Martian's review but got a warning pop up to say reconsider. So I thought best to post a review so others will see it's "misadvertised" I guess.

Yeah I remember this bitch made me drive to her then wasted my fucking time  :angry:.
What excuse did you give her for walking ?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:12:15 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Bassman

Yeah I remember this bitch made me drive to her then wasted my fucking time  :angry:.
What excuse did you give her for walking ?

Said I'd started to feel ill and I wouldn't be able to get it up. Kinda true due to the headache but in honesty had she not had the belly I probably would've paid her the cash and gone ahead.

Said I'd started to feel ill and I wouldn't be able to get it up. Kinda true due to the headache but in honesty had she not had the belly I probably would've paid her the cash and gone ahead.

I like that excuse, my normal one is I'm just going cash point to get more money out  :sarcastic:

Offline Bassman

I like that excuse, my normal one is I'm just going cash point to get more money out  :sarcastic:

Haha! That's a good one. Sometimes I'm not so polite and just say no you're not for me and walk out. Which I did to another Brazilian WG at this same location.

Odd thing was this one actually let me leave on my own. She stayed in the bedroom and left me to go downstairs all on my own. There was no one else downstairs. I could've made myself lunch lol.

It's actually a nice house they use. No idea on the arrangements with the owner buts it's done up really nice lol.

Haha! That's a good one. Sometimes I'm not so polite and just say no you're not for me and walk out. Which I did to another Brazilian WG at this same location.

Odd thing was this one actually let me leave on my own. She stayed in the bedroom and left me to go downstairs all on my own. There was no one else downstairs. I could've made myself lunch lol.

It's actually a nice house they use. No idea on the arrangements with the owner buts it's done up really nice lol.

Lool i find it hard to be cruel and say your not my type I've done it before but I'd rather avoid that awkward moment so I say either cash point or let me move my car to better parking spot

Offline Bassman

Lool i find it hard to be cruel and say your not my type I've done it before but I'd rather avoid that awkward moment so I say either cash point or let me move my car to better parking spot

That's sounds pretty blatant though. I gotta move my car lol. I can imagine it's not nice to be told basically you aren't good looking enough.

Oh and by the way this was in a residential area in Enfield. Closest rail station being Gordon Hill at a little over 5 mins walk I guess. Free parking all around. Forgot to add that to the review.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear!!

However, not many of us get the chance to do a double walk away from punts within the space of a very short time, so in this respect good on yer!!  :hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
is this a wind up?

your aw feedback is this not....

bassman135 (109)    18/03/2017 17:33    Seeking Services
     Gorgeous woman,Fantastic body, Excellent experience. Been back and will again. Superb!! Mwuaah !!

:thumbsdown: :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

is this a wind up?

Gorgeous woman,Fantastic body, Excellent experience. Been back and will again. Superb!! Mwuaah !!

Becca piss off its obviously not him now wind your neck in and run back to the south west section

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Becca piss off its obviously not him now wind your neck in and run back to the south west section

wtf  :rolleyes:

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bassman

:thumbsup:

is this a wind up?

Nope, that's not me lol! how odd of you  :unknown:

wtf  :rolleyes:

Instead of playing miss private investigator why not learn how to address someone properly instead of making unfounded accusations.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkymark0001

Bullet dodged here thankfully!  :dance: :thumbsup: