Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruen Thai Massage Waterloo Liverpool  (Read 5576 times)

Offline nowillpower

I visited the Ruen Massage Parlour. Waterloo, Liverpool yesterday, and all I can say is WOW!
The place is run really well. Very clean, and I liked the en-suite shower in the massage room. ( I don't know if all the rooms have this facility because I did say that I wanted a shower)
The girl/woman that gave the massage was terrific. I lovely body and a sparkling  personality.
When I arrived there ( 3 o'clockish ) the place seemed quiet  with only two members of staff visible but as I left there were four absolutely gorgeous girls lounging around the entrance foyer.
One of them had such a beautiful face, I swear I nearly came in my pants.
I arrived there by train, and the parlour is only 100m or so from the station.
I almost didn't go - money's tight - but it was the best experience I've ever had in a massage parlour ( and I go back a long way).

Offline nowillpower

Well, I'm not exactly sure! That might sound strange, but I'm not going to explain why BUT they clearly will be offering the standard range for such places.

TheChampion65

How about the name of the woman who gave you the massage please or the gorgeous one?

Offline boyfromspain

i have been going to Ruen ever since it opened and have had massages from most of the girls there. All massages have been very good and all the girls have been happy to please 25/50 seems to be the going rate for extras no FS available.
All the girls are good looking as you would expect from Phar (Hatta). all the rooms have large showers......

Offline Blue1878

3rd visit yesterday met with Nadia nice looking girl 21-22 ish decent figure. Opted for mid strength massagewhich was ok offered HE or HE topless nothing else on offer. Have to say for a young girl here technique was very good very drawn out think HE lasted about 10 minutes before I popped. TAs stated this place is nicely fitted out, entrance not discreet by any stretch of the imagination as with most Thai places think there are a range of extras available depending on the girl only thing with this place is they ask for the money prior to commencement of the HE which is a bit off putting

Offline Barclay Spank

I went to Ruen Thai Massage yesterday and I had Kimmy. She's quite nice but she's not young and not really pretty. I had hand relief £20. I would be willing to go again if I could book with a really pretty young girl. If you find out the name of a pretty one please tell us.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hk

I went to Ruen Thai Massage yesterday and I had Kimmy. She's quite nice but she's not young and not really pretty. I had hand relief £20. I would be willing to go again if I could book with a really pretty young girl. If you find out the name of a pretty one please tell us.
I had Nadia, she young age about 20yrs
Only work weekend

Here my review
when to try this Thai massage parlour from the positive review by follow member Nowillpower.
Ring for appointment and ask to see Nadia for an hours massage,
Nadia was mention by post from follow member blue1878, he wasn't wrong about the age 21 I think she look abit younger, body size 10 to 12.. tits 34c
Pretty face. Speak perfect English with abit of American accent
 I was not disappointed

Price £35 hour ... extra £30

The place look very clean and with update deco
Nadia Let me to room number 3 which have en-suits shower
The room very clean with proper massage bed the one with the hole for your face chest down
don't know if all the room have their own shower or not

When for hard massage for my back to take pain away from working sitting all week,
She did a good job.
Near the end she ask do I want any extra, I ask for the price and what she offers was

£30 for HE... £50 .. for topless HE
I ask does she body to body massage she yes for £80
I think £80 is too much for that service.
If you do the maths, for that price I can have proper punt.

I when for HE, she even let me touch and squeeze her tits
Over all the best parlour I been to.

Not keen having a 40 to 50 years old to give me a HE

Will I be back.. deffo yes

External Link/Members Only

Offline Blue1878

Popped into Ruen for my 4th visit as know what to expect. Usually a choice of 3-4 girls. Ladybyodayvwas Kim who is in her 30s best guess not bad looking but a great pair of boobs. Anyway had shower standard and opted for a medium massage. Got chatting told me she working between this shop and new one on Stanley St in city centre. Anyway massage was draped and fairly good nice sensual and light brushing of crack and sack. Turned over asked what extras usually go for hundred HE given how greedy these girls get with charging for extras but was keen to see those tits and how far I could push the boundaries. Anyway tits were magnificent only allowed to touch not kiss or suck mores the pity. Anyway inevitable HE as with most girls think b2b is on offer but refuse to pay the price. Decent massage but similar to other girls