Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicolenicoxxx  (Read 1223 times)

7 review(s) for Nicole Bombshell (1 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
33 review(s) for Nicole-pretty-xo (19 positive, 9 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punter121212

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a short while back, and when shes not busy her comms are great, shes a Romanian girl but she works alone so theres none of the old switching bollocks, what you see with Nicole is what you get.

If you want a girl who really engages with you prepare to be disappointed, Nicole knows your there to fuck her and leave so thats what she allows. She seems disinterested and she makes little attempt to convince you to come back but there again shes probably seen 5 guys + before you that day alone and she knows there will be more tomorrow. She doesn't put alot of effort into what she does, she would rather just position herself as you want and allow you to get on with it. 

Her face is very pretty and her body is great, her flat is very clean and its a good location, understand what it is you are getting in exchange for your money and if you are OK with that, you'll have a positive experience.

Conclusion:

Comms: Good, when shes not busy.
Location: A large clean flat, the room where she works is just for business so she keeps her personal life separate.
Appearance: 7 out of 10 (9 is as high as ive ever gone).
Service: Basic, you turn up she lets you fuck her, and then you leave...simples!
VFM: 10/10 (if you just want a quick shag) 0/10 (if your looking for some kind of connection).
Extra comment: I only pay for someone I could never pull.