Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle / Maria on Vivastreet...anyone seen?  (Read 870 times)

Offline teekay524

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this girl? I'm pretty sure she was based in cheetham hill at one point but the area looked so dodgy i thought i'd give it a miss. she seems to have 3 adverts on Viva.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Camerunandrews

Think I was in the same situation as you. Remember seeing the AW profile but thought it was fake because of the area. Would definitely see her if anyone's got something positive to go on.

Offline Goldfinch

Looks amazing-doesn't appear to be on adultwork at the moment-2 reviews on here from late last year.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118575.msg1359746#msg1359746

Offline Hk

Saw her about 2 hrs ago in Manchester, In-call at a hotel in town.
It the same girl, photo have not change since from now, don't think she 19yrs now, she small about 5'2 very skinny size 6, she is smoker, she Romania, but her service not bad at all, speak very good English
Service: DFK and OWO

Charlie144

HK,

How long and what price?

Thanks
Charlie

Charlie144

Charlie144

same loop on the tv cable on the wall!

Not that ive got ocd!  :hi:

Offline Hk

HK,

How long and what price?

Thanks
Charlie

Half hour £60
She does advertise on different websites. I don't know why, perhaps same price, but offers different service.
I have seen her advertised on gumtree offer massage for £35 an hour two year ago, have search she might still does that, cheaper option

Offline teekay524

hmmmm might give this one a go then....just a shame that she always seems to be in the areas where i feel my car will dissapear or left there without the tyres lol

Online scutty brown

I smell a Sergei rat. Two different management profiles, different birth dates. Different prices on the profiles. Different addresses as well - choice of Rusholme or Longsight
Don't expect what you see

Offline touchythefishy

I smell a Sergei rat. Two different management profiles, different birth dates. Different prices on the profiles. Different addresses as well - choice of Rusholme or Longsight
Don't expect what you see

Highly doubt it, saw her once out with a kid and her husband/boyfriend.