Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Beth (Stoke)  (Read 1593 times)

Online NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Has anyone seen SaucyBeth recently. I have a punt lined up. Other reviews look positive, just wondered if anyone had been recently...comms so far have been fantastic...

First time I've crossed into the West Mids for a punting raid.... :D

Cheers

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:17:58 am by NervousJ »

Offline Gerboy2012

Yes I saw her 1week ago . In call very nice place
She has a gorgeous body and if you like large tits your in for a treat . Nice tight pussy and very good oral skills . Like to take the lead which suited me just fine and I'd highly recommend tie & tease
Excellent VFM
Good luck let ,e know how it goes

Offline tesla

She has a gorgeous body and if you like large tits your in for a treat . Nice tight pussy and very good oral skills . Like to take the lead which suited me just fine and I'd highly recommend tie & tease
Excellent VFM

bit more work on the above post and it could be a review.....

Odd Job

Excellent VFM
Gorgeous body ? Have you had your eyes tested ?

Offline Gerboy2012

Each to their own Oddjob. I had a cracking meet and she ticked the boxes

Odd Job

Each to their own Oddjob. I had a cracking meet and she ticked the boxes
True pal. Can't fault her service and if you like bigger women I suppose you would say gorgeous body.

Offline Rockhard78

I've been a few times and she is amazing! Stunning lady with the best legs I've seen and is so so accommodating! She's my favourite girls kisses amazingly very rude and raunchy! Gives the best blowjobs and has an incredible pussy that feels amazing to be inside! My last visit was just supreme! Don't miss out she's the best around for my money!

Offline Fallen58

I've been a few times and she is amazing! Stunning lady with the best legs I've seen and is so so accommodating! She's my favourite girls kisses amazingly very rude and raunchy! Gives the best blowjobs and has an incredible pussy that feels amazing to be inside! My last visit was just supreme! Don't miss out she's the best around for my money!

A review would be useful