Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Hott - Bury Ex SS  (Read 1165 times)

Ballsdeep99

Has anyone see this girl?  she lists she's previously worked at SS.

Can't seem to find any reviews of her on here either but she's on tour near me and offers A Levels which is a plus.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Has anyone see this girl?  she lists she's previously worked at SS.

Can't seem to find any reviews of her on here either but she's on tour near me and offers A Levels which is a plus.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her name was Emily at SS too. Unfortunately I haven't seen her but if you do a thorough search on here you might well be able to find one or two reviews. The search is pretty basic though (even the advanced) so you'll need to search for every variation of SS, literally if you don't you can miss a review! Search in the north west section for: "Emily" followed by "SS", "sandys", "sandy's" etc (it's probably best to do at least 3 separate searches).

Offline Goldfinch

She's On tour in bury today-looks amazing.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 06:14:59 am by Goldfinch »

Offline Robert44

She's On tour in bury today-looks amazing.

She was my first ever parlour girl. Saw her a few times and always had plenty of fun. She is very pretty.

Ballsdeep99

Her name was Emily at SS too. Unfortunately I haven't seen her but if you do a thorough search on here you might well be able to find one or two reviews. The search is pretty basic though (even the advanced) so you'll need to search for every variation of SS, literally if you don't you can miss a review! Search in the north west section for: "Emily" followed by "SS", "sandys", "sandy's" etc (it's probably best to do at least 3 separate searches).

cheers mate, found some reviews by alternating the search on here.  if it is the same emily in question, the reviews have kind of put me off. Guess my A level fantasy will have to wait some more...  :angry: