Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanka: Sensual massage - Marylebone  (Read 9237 times)

Estoril

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £120
Duration: 1 hour

Wanting an lazy FBSM massage I was unable to get an appointment at the popular Tantric massage London, I made comms to see Ivanka.  Booked an evening slot on the same day. 

Her apartment is located in an basement flat near Marylebone station.  Clean and good showering facilities.  I was offered a drink on arrival and accepted. 

Ivanka is attractive enough - not a stunner, around 5'4' size 6 with B or C cup breasts.

Went for a quick shower as I had just came straight from work feeling sticky. 

Lots of candles lighting the room and massage is performed on a bed. 

Massage began with me lying on my front.  Hot oil applied and finger tip light long strokes were performed working from legs to upper body, B2b and some light brushes attention to underneath which went on for approx 15mins.

She would then spread my legs and sit inbetween, which provided better access to my regions.  This next 10mins I would say would be my fave part of the booking. All the attention were on my cock and balls. Gentle touches, light scratching and different variations of movement - the teasing felt amazing. At parts I was grabbing the bed sheet making noises.

Turn over time and more hot oil applied, B2B performed on my front and more teasing of my cock and balls got me rock hard. HR technique was decent, her two hand method of stimulating the balls did the trick in the end and finished with very good orgasm.

Overall a very satisfactory visit. However If your looking for a firmish massage, then this really is not for you. Her technique is all feather-lite touch.

£120 is def at the top end I would pay for this type of session.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Looking at the pictures on her website, are they genuine?

:drinks:

Offline Fully Sated

Looking at the pictures on her website, are they genuine?

:drinks:

On her website she claims that:
All of my pictures are 100% genuine.....enjoy x

So it would be good if Estoril could verify?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Estoril

The pics are shopped heavily but they are her

seeker2017

Estoril, very interested in your detailed review. I love both hot oil and b2b to my front, but not many girls do that even if you ask in situ. Were they done to you as a matter of course without the need to ask or YMMV? I always find it a bit awkward after a request was turned down, so never asked.

Estoril

Didn't have to ask. B2B on front is part of her routine. 

HappyBox

I just read on her website about the massage but I would like to know if she offered more than that for extra or is only massage ?

HappyBox

Sorry my mistake I just saw that she says only massage.    :hi: Ignore my previous question
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 06:02:47 pm by HappyBox »

Ecy29

She is not that new to the scene.
I've booked 4-5 sessions with her since 2 years ago.

She is pleasant on the eyes. Shorter than her pic (probably 5ft 3-4), soft and natural B-C cup, slim. Around mid 20s. True blondel Pink nipples.
She is friendly but very strict with her rules. No touching below waist.
She proceed with HE by sitting between your legs. You have to reach out if you wanna touch her boobs! She won't hug, kiss, lay beside you. She gets upset if you mention FS.

My last visit it took me a while to come. Her arms must be tired and she tried to accuse me of "holding it and delay it as long as possible". Gosh I wish I was that good :)

Don't quite like that attitude and I haven't visited her since.

There are a lot better B2B providers out there with a better attitude.

mr.robot

There are a lot better B2B providers out there with a better attitude.

care to suggest a few?