Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deviant Ivy  (Read 1069 times)

Sam Ryan

As some will know she was a star performer a few years ago. She disappeared, presumed retired but I see she appears to be in photos with busty tattoo or what ever her name is this month.

Anyone know is she's still working? Or just seeing favourites?

I saw her at a few private parties and a swingers club after she 'retired' but then she went completely off radar.

Anyone know?

Sam

Offline Happyjose

As some will know she was a star performer a few years ago. She disappeared, presumed retired but I see she appears to be in photos with busty tattoo or what ever her name is this month.

Anyone know is she's still working? Or just seeing favourites?

I saw her at a few private parties and a swingers club after she 'retired' but then she went completely off radar.

Anyone know?

Sam

Help yourself out and post a link, you'll get a better response
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 06:45:26 am by Happyjose »

Offline monstermuncher

They're old pics that have been on that profile for years.

Offline TKovac

Was she not the physio?  Worked out of northumberland street.  If so she went legit and got a proper job in london from memory
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline S.X. MacHine

Was she not the physio?  Worked out of northumberland street.  If so she went legit and got a proper job in london from memory
Indeed she was a physio. Did wonders for my back (and other parts). Well retired, I'm afraid. Lovely girl and a genuine BDSM lifestyler...

Online zag69

I seen her a couple of times. I wish she'd make a comeback.