Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt Recommendations  (Read 856 times)

JohnKent

Afternoon all,

I'm considering my first punt, and thought I'd ask you knowledgable lot for some recommendations. I'm looking for in-calls in and around Nottingham or Derbyshire. If I'm going to do this, then I'd like to make it worthwhile, so attractiveness is top of the list. Not fussed about big boobs. Under 30 would be good. Don't mind blonde or brunette. Someone who you might visit for a special treat  :D

Thanks

JohnKent

External Link/Members Only Starting point?
Cheers - not come across that before. I'd value recommendations too though; I know how many photos can be retouched or just downright fake ;-)

JohnKent

MandyFoxxx looks like a good shout?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
You'll find it impossible for someone to recommend what your looking for, each of us have our own tastes, ethnicity, requirements to a good punt that others may disagree with, for me I like Asian girls, Jimmy likes big tits and TNS loves a good snog, Bangers just like to moan about pro$$ies  :lol:

I'd agree with Mandy, she is well reviewed if she floats your boat, I've not seen but would like too. If you do meet her be sure to review please.

TheNewSeeker

Vague requests from newbies do wind people up a bit so I suggest you follow this route:

Study the list of EM girls, they're indirectly recommended because they have 3+ positive reviews. They might also have negatives.

No one punter is alike, hence best to see someone who has been reviewed by different punters. Read several reviews to check they offer what you are after.

Check AW profile to asses pictures, size, height, size etc

If in doubt ask specific questions, perhaps on the girls most recent review.

If all ok, go fuck her, but understand the risk is all yours

Offline bigbird

Chelsea Hart at Mansfield is good, £50 for half an hour, cheap parking, nice fit lass...

External Link/Members Only