Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaPetite in London  (Read 1880 times)

3 review(s) for LolaPetite (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johneboy

This is a review from a punt I tried to arrange in March, apologies it's a bit late.

External Link/Members Only

I'm not a regular punter but have dabbled a few times over the past few years and have used AW successfully a couple of times so I know how it works.
I was having a weekend in London so decided to plan in advance and had a good look around AW and also checked out a few reviews on here. I decided that I would like to experience a petite lady and found Lola on AW. Despite a couple of differing reviews I decided I would like to give her a go and contacted her by email on AW looking for a 2 hour meet on either the Saturday or Sunday.
I introduced myself in the email and explained that I was looking to experience RP for the first time and she had a few scenarios listed in her AW profile that ticked the box for me.
Lola responded reasonable quickly with a positive reply and offered me a 2 hour late morning session on the Saturday and asked me to describe what sort of RP I was looking for.
To be honest I hadn't worked out the details in advance but got my thinking cap on and dug up a load of fantasies that had been in my head over the years. She has sleep fantasy listed in her options so I wrote quite a detailed description of what I wanted to experience and added on at the end that I would quite like to get A Levels ticked off my bucket list.
She replied by saying that my RP was very detailed and she would do her best to remember it all and the A Levels were available but she was allowed to say no if it turned out I was too big for her.
I was quite relaxed about both points and dropped Lola a reply to that effect and that I was looking forward to meeting her.
I filled out the usual meeting request and included the address for the outcall.
A day or so later and having thought about the meeting a bit more I thought, in for a penny, in for a pound, I'm going to be there for two hours (£350) so I may aswell make the most of it. Lola also offers a range of BDSM on her profile including rough BJ or facefucking and her profile says to ask if there was anything not included, so I emailed her again and asked if we could include rough BJ and, by the way, any chance that she had any toys as I would quite like to fuck her arse while she had a big dildo in her pussy, a bit of DP. I also requested an extra hour if she was free.

I picked up two emails from Lola the next morning.

The first said that she didn't own any dildos and the only toy she has is a small bullet vibrator. Further to that she couldn't do a longer session and that it sounded like I was looking for a PSE and she only offers a GFE.
The second email, sent shortly after the first ( I can't remember exactly how long as I deleted them both but an hour or two maximum) said that unfortunately she had a family problem crop up and would have to cancel our meeting and have a nice trip, there are lots of other girls to choose from.

I composed a polite reply saying that I was sorry to hear about her family problem and that I hoped we could meet again some other time and that I was more than happy to take the GFE. This email wasn't read and was deleted (based on the indicators in AW messages).

Now call me a cynic but the family problem cropping up so soon after her penultimate email, and her tone in that email lead me to think that she had cold feet and decided that for some reason she didn't want to meet due to my additional requests. I could be completely wrong and be jumping to conclusions but because she didn't even read my final email I am thinking the worst.

I was very polite throughout the whole process so I'm just a bit disappointed with the outcome.

I did manage to arrange a late substitute but that is another story.....I will post that review soon.

Offline Sinz

-over priced
-too many extra charges on top
-hardly any services on offer
-extensive list of FAQ's (mostly Don'ts)

I think I will give this one a miss.

mrhappypants

Covered service for £200 ph  :D :D :D :D  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

She did you a favour (and saved you a bundle) giving you the brush off.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 11:21:08 pm by mrhappypants »

Online scutty brown

You gave her a bad vibe and she had second thoughts as a result.
Too much communication, too many questions, probably too many insecurities coming across. I suspect most girls aren't used to newbies attempting to plan in such detail and you may have come across as a bit weird. Aspergers-ish maybe? The fact she said she was having problems remembering the role-play details should have been a clue: instead you made it worse by adding more demands.

But £200/hour? She's taking the piss. Or you've no idea of value

diamondcam333

Hi.  I have had two successful meets with her and don't have any problems.  Her communication was fine a little slow on replying but she does have an external life outside of this.

Online PilotMan

Hi.  I have had two successful meets with her and don't have any problems.  Her communication was fine a little slow on replying but she does have an external life outside of this.

:unknown: Can we look forward to a detailed review?   :thumbsup: