Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 6700 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline monkeybucket

Taken me a few weeks to post this..sorry

Ok so I find myself with an afternoon to kill and a full wallet and sack. So after seeing lots of great photos on uke I decided to take the plunge and boom with camilla.
Initial comms by text, organised a meet time and headed on over and she was ready on time, a first for any wg(?)
This is where it gets a little crap. Answered the door in a dressing gown not a sexy dressing gown but one like the wife might wear when she's putting her rollers in. Off I we t for a shower still eagerly awaiting the big unveil of her bod.
Finished up and left in the room on my own whilst she made herself a cuppa then took off the robe. To be honest her body is tremendous but average BJ,  lack of fk even though confirmed, rushed out the door after about 35mins of an hours booking and this included two showers.

Can't actually recount the details other than she has a tight vag and I came on his tits.

Overall her body is exceptional but the rest of the punt was average at best and earns a negative due to being more interested in her up coming gym session then doing what she was being paid to do.

100% won't return even though I keep seeing pictures and thinking I might try again.. I won't...

Mb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online j122

Sorry you had a pants punt chap.
At £150ph I'd expect a lot more/better service than that.

Offline NervousJ

Crikey, that's a bummer. I was contemplating her myself after seeing her Uke photos...she looks amazing.

But for her price tag she should be fucking amazing from start to finish...

Thanks for the review...

Offline baranabus96

Shame she doesn't do anal, she says on her profile that she does it in her private life.

Offline _Bender_

Wow!! I'm a bit surprised hearing this.

Me too, I did pm her via AW & UKE but unfortunately she never replied to either message, hey ho.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Shame she doesn't do anal, she says on her profile that she does it in her private life.

That old pro$$ie bollocks again. She'll take it up the arse for a few extra notes, guaranteed.  :wackogirl:

Offline Belgarion

Wow!! I'm a bit surprised hearing this.

Me too, I did pm her via AW & UKE but unfortunately she never replied to either message, hey ho.

Fortunately for you then  :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

I've been chatting with her a bit on UKE.
I'm London based and dont fancy travelling that far for a shit punt.

Thanks for the review! Will hold fire at the moment

Offline monkeybucket

To be honest I'm mad at my self for not kicking off a bit of a fuss but not sure if it would have helped.
Proper Gutted, although it's probably cos I'm a fat git and she didn't fancy me.
(read that in a sarcastic tone)

Offline Belgarion

To be honest I'm mad at my self for not kicking off a bit of a fuss but not sure if it would have helped.
Proper Gutted, although it's probably cos I'm a fat git and she didn't fancy me.
(read that in a sarcastic tone)

A good SP is a good SP no matter what any of us look like.

I'm like you. Won't kick up a fuss but will.voice my displeasure later

Sureshot

Disappointed to hear this. Was lining her up for later this month but at £150 i want a guaranteed banker (or as close as you can get)

The dressing gown shit is just inexcusable

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh dear.  :dash: :dash:

I ain't paying 150ph just to look at her body.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'll be holding off now till she gets more reviews. :timeout:

Offline Turtle Z

Offline WelshClipper

Bizzare that a wg who appears so hot can act in the job that pays 150 an hour as if the OP was an afterthought. A checkout girl at Tescos and it would make more sense. Some of these people just don't get it.  :dash:

Sorry you had to take it on the chin. :(

Offline badsin

Sorry you had to take it on the chin. :(

The OP may of enjoyed it more if she'd of took it on the chin herself :hi:

xllent

I am actually really surprised at this. I have seen her a few times and each time has been fantastic, she is always immaculately presented when I have seen her, always seems to make an effort.

Offline Belgarion

I am actually really surprised at this. I have seen her a few times and each time has been fantastic, she is always immaculately presented when I have seen her, always seems to make an effort.

Why are you surprised? The fact she treats you well does not stop her from being horrible to others.

YMMV

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can I smell BRASSO ??

xllent

Why are you surprised? The fact she treats you well does not stop her from being horrible to others.

YMMV

I am just surprised, not saying anything other than that.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.......does not stop her from being horrible to others.

Prickly more like.  :manhater: :manhater:

Hmmm makes me wonder if she's read this, noted my comments, and wasn't willing to risk another red ticket.

Her fucking loss as I'd have happily spent a fortune fucking that body.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline HailWood

Was thinking about visiting Camilla so doing my usual due diligence. I feel there is something not quite right about Xilent and his review of Camilla and more recently of Ava Summers. For instance I find it surprising that he's done a full doggy's bollocks of a review on Camilla with marks out of 10 and then a short review of Ava Summers. People tend to have a style of writing (I give you Mr FF as a prime example).
His deference in the Camilla review thread is that he registered on AW while in Spain. Plenty of people go to Spain so I don't understand why this is seen as a defence.
His defence of Camilla could be WK or could it be something different?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sorry to read it wasn't a better punt, (and only just read) at £150 you should be delivering a hell of a service, that's a fuck load of money by anyone's standards as an hourly rate, no excuses, these girl that charge much more then don't deliver should get negative reviews all day imo

Offline monkeybucket

I was since persuaded to join a MFF with her and lucieebee that was a much better time and the service was a million times better.

Offline HailWood

I was since persuaded to join a MFF with her and lucieebee that was a much better time and the service was a million times better.
Do you believe that was down to Camilla's change in attitude or Lucie's influence?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Or the fact she's probably read the review and upped her game?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Do you believe that was down to Camilla's change in attitude or Lucie's influence?

Or the fact she's probably read the review and upped her game?

My thoughts...

A Bit of everything, methinks.

From my understanding, CR initially started as part of the Tiffany group in Leicester, then joined up with Ava Grace in Nottm. I understand they no longer work together, don't know the reason why, and am not speculating.

Having joined UKE, she has since teamed up with a few other WGs and probably exchanged notes, or taken UKE and UKP reviews more seriously, and upped her game. The fact that she has also worked as duo with LucieBee and other WGs has probably given her a better insight into the profession, and more imprtantly, Customer Satisfaction.

A case of Win/Win situation for her and for Punters.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:33:34 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Part of me wishes that all this be repeated / rubbed off on Ava Grace, so that:

1 She lowers her rate
2 Adds other services to her likes list, like CIM, etc.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Part of me wishes that all this be repeated / rubbed off on Ava Grace, so that:

1 She lowers her rate
2 Adds other services to her likes list, like CIM, etc.

Why would she do that when she has a stream of punters that are so cuntstruck they think £160ph is GVFM.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline snapontool

Why would she do that when she has a stream of punters that are so cuntstruck they think £160ph is GVFM.    

With you all the way on that comment Fishy !

:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline monkeybucket

to be honest i'm not sure but i've been told Camilla working with Ava wasn't working well so i suppose if you're not happy in your working environment you don't always perform at your best ( i'm sure most people can relate to that )
Anyway fingers crossed what ever the reason it continues.