Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Check this junkie hoor  (Read 3785 times)

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Ever seen a 41 year old look like an 85 year old.

External Link/Members Only

:vomit:

She even has a review for a lad named "superdrug".  I wonder what he gets s out this.

When her profile first came up she was wanting £60 for 15 minutes and £90 a half hour.

scottwallace99

Reminds me of the old days down the harbour...

Offline Unfaithful

I'm running to the bank as we speak!!

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I'm running to the bank as we speak!!

Better be quick. They are queuing round the block.

tryssic

Dear god, she must have had one tough paper round.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Think I have found her twin sister

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen that profile before. Unsure if she is a junkie, her skin looks healthy.

I think the Superdrug punter has feedback from her on his profile.  I did find that suspicious.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Dear god, she must have had one tough paper round.

Delivering papers on Helmand Province.

Online ik8133

Think I have found her twin sister

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No reviews on here but has cropped up in the Dundee Recommendations post and this is what Frankie said about her "I saw her recently. I managed to see her before she put her prices up. Nice girl. Very skinny, but certainly not unattractive. She gives a mean bj and is pretty filthy in bed. Based in Arbroath." I admit she's a bit skinny for my tastes.

Offline Banquo

No reviews on here but has cropped up in the Dundee Recommendations post and this is what Frankie said about her "I saw her recently. I managed to see her before she put her prices up. Nice girl. Very skinny, but certainly not unattractive. She gives a mean bj and is pretty filthy in bed. Based in Arbroath." I admit she's a bit skinny for my tastes.

Millie isn't a junkie, far from it. Very slim yes, if that floats your boat. However, I'm sure she's' a clean living girl

Offline Clattypats

Millie isn't a junkie, far from it. Very slim yes, if that floats your boat. However, I'm sure she's' a clean living girl
Have you seen her? ....I look fwd to your review..... :hi:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 07:04:07 am by Clattypats »

popatopolis

Whoa. She's definitely something ....................  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Banquo

Have you seen her? ....I look fwd to your review..... :hi:

Yes, I've seen her once. Incall in Arbroath. 1  or 2 hours, I can't remember. I'm not actively punting at the moment and not posting often on the forum or leaving reviews, but I check in to see what's happening.

It was a very good meet, Millie is game and obliging. I had a glass of water in her kitchen afterwards, met the dog. All was good. Very, very slim, but I find that attractive.

Offline MrSteven

Seen Millie twice, she`s great and not on the drugs, pretty and skinny and vg at oral!

Offline J_H

To be honest I've exchanged emails with her and her comms were excellent. I like 'em skinny!