Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvalicious BBW - Burnley  (Read 570 times)

Offline Spanishpunter

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl? She did have a profile some time ago but it got deleted. Her AW feedback seems to be going up quite quickly though. May have to TOFTT
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline cueball

Unprotected sex in her likes..... that's enough to put me off.

Besides that, her pics look familiar too, I wouldn't be surprised if this is not her first go on AW

Offline Spanishpunter

Had a quick look at her likes and didn't notice that CB.

She's off my list, cheers.

Offline jonboy2101

Been on my HL for a while

Heard from a few she is worth a shot

Offline Spanishpunter

I wouldn't bother with unprotected sex in her likes.

Offline Blackie

ive seen her a few years ago. and she used to offer bareback on her profile then. I wasnt going for a sexual service so it didnt bother me.

she comes and goes, her last bf was gay and bi-sexual and worked as a partner profile with her..

Offline blackburnian

Unprotected sex in her likes..... that's enough to put me off.

Besides that, her pics look familiar too, I wouldn't be surprised if this is not her first go on AW

Correct -  3rd or 4th profile , the bareback comes and goes - prob depends how busy she isn't  :lol:

Bb

Online scutty brown

come on, this is Burnley. They've never even heard of latex condoms there. Kind of place where they use sheep fat as barrier protection

Offline cueball

Correct -  3rd or 4th profile , the bareback comes and goes - prob depends how busy she isn't  :lol:

Bb

I seem to recall one of her old profiles, the only pic was her sat there with a cock stuck in her gob.... if memory serves  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 03:40:26 pm by cueball »