Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis of Allure Newcastle  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Beefjerky

External Link/Members Only

Day three of my blowout week and I'm contacting Allure to book Alexis for a 30 min punt. I've tried to book Alexis twice before but she's never been available in my time slot so it's third time lucky.

The venue was a flat in central Newcastle, knocked on the door which was opened and a young voice invited me to come inside. Once inside I was greeted by Alexis with a very sweet peck on lips and she led me into the bedroom. Alexis is very little with a nice figure with curves where they should be. Facially Alexis is what I would call cute and very much the girl next door type. After discarding my clothes and climbing onto the bed, Alexis took off the robe she was wearing to reveal a nice skimpy knicker and bra set and climbed onto the bed with me. Alexis is very friendly and chatty and as she lay down next to me she asked what I was into. I enquired about cim but she said she didn't do that which wasn't a surprise being the young age she is, although she was quite happy giving owo. Down to business and we started of kissing which was open mouthed but no tongues. I quickly took off her bra and started sucking on her ample breasts before working my way down her stomach and slowly pulled down her knickers over her knees and off over her tiny cute little bare feet which I had to suck on before making my way slowly back up her legs and started to feast on her lovely clean sweet tasting pussy, in fact it was the nicest, sweetest tasting pussy I've ever tasted, absolutely delicious. Because of that we quickly moved onto 69 and Alexis started to give me some very good owo while I indulged on her beautiful pussy. Normally I would concentrate on the clit but because she tasted so good I spent the whole time trying to get my tongue as deep inside her as I could, greedily feasting on her young sweet juices. Time to rubber up and Alexis climbed on top and started to ride me cowgirl while I fondled her huge juggs, before switching to doggy and then to mish. I'd spent so long 69ing her that my time was almost up so I asked Alexis if she would finish me off by hand whilst I sucked on her feet. So we positioned ourselves and she started wanking me while I played with her feet but her technique just wasn't quite right and I didn't have the time left to instruct her. So I got her to lie face down on the bed and I started to wank myself off while licking and sucking on the tiniest, cutest pair of young bare feet I've ever seen and it wasn't long before I was splashing my load across the back of her legs, lovely. After a quick clean up and kiss I left very happy indeed.

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for the review.

Good that you enjoyed it and shared.