Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Jones: Outcall: Top notch albeit expensive GFE  (Read 4784 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

London punting has been cruel to me this year, non responsive AW girls, truncated meetings due to non performance of advertised services, shit agency punts and too many awkward, confrontational conversations after hookers have failed to deliver what was lavishly promised in writing and/or visually and I  stood my ground and demanded cash back. This is supposed to be and enjoyable hobby, spent with great girls with the right attitude, not work shy bitches or money hoarders.

So, I did an AW search, expecting to find the usual suspects and came across Holly Jones External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
26, British, size 8, 5’3”, 34B natural, long brown hair, brown eyes and a comprehensive likes list.

Comms: She has limited yet unanimously positive feedback on here and an attitude that comes across loud and clear on her profile. I texted, she responded, we spoke, I messaged her on AW so she could check I was a real punter, I found accommodation in a boutique hotel in SW5 on a book by the hour site and booked an outcall at £230.

Venue: Cool room with big bed and ensuite bathroom for the princely sum of £69. Checked in 30 minutes before punt time and told the receptionist I was expecting someone for an interview, she was no mug and asked what time “she” was coming with a knowing look.

So a total spend of a pound shy of three hundred sovs, this had better be good I thought to myself as I waited for Holly to appear in reception.

The girl: Holly arrived for her interview suitably dressed in blazer, jeans and heels, brunette hair down, eyes sparkling and a ready smile. I greeted her with a handshake and led her to the interview room.

She matches her photos and description well, a pretty girl next door. We chatted, kissed, groped and undressed, revealing her stocking and suspender belt as part of a nice Agent Provocateur lingerie set. She has a Scottish accent, Irish ancestry, a Welsh name and a very engaging, sassy personality.

We got naked, she is all natural, small, natural boobs, slightly thick in the thighs and arse, by no means fat, soft skinned.

The meeting felt very much GFE, she was fully engaged and delivered a sensual mix of kisses and caresses, very good tooth free owo, ball and shaft licking which got me reasdy for the condom and variable rate cowgirl and crouching cowgirl interspersed with some convincing dirty talk which drove me over the edge and I shot, hard and long in the rubber.

We cleaned up and chatted, she’s a bright girl, relaxed, laughs easily, it felt more like I’d pulled a civvy, we were hanging out, naked, we kissed more intently, I stirred into action and she gave me a long, sloppy blow job, everything taken care of, hands free, one hand and mouth, two hands and mouth, tromboning until an exquisite, lips clamped cim with suction until I stopped pulsing then swallow.

We had over run at this point but she was in no rush, she lay in my arms for a while and we talked, kissed and stroked, then she showered and dressed and for once I was waiting in my underwear and hiding behind the door as she left with a kiss.

So, in conclusion: her AW profile reads like she is a bit up herself, she has rules, vets punters, is independent, part time and expensive, loads of things that will alienate punters. However, she delivers a top notch GFE with enough raunch and total engagement to have left me drained, happy and fulfilled and that’s what punting is all about.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 12:47:57 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

CaptainRoscoe

Nice review. Her attitude must've changed. She came on here a while ago challenging a "positive" review of herself. That put me and some others off.

Glad you had a good time though.

Here's the thread I mentioned: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122195.0

Offline electro

Venue: Cool room with big bed and ensuite bathroom for the princely sum of £69. Checked in 30 minutes before punt time and told the receptionist I was expecting someone for an interview, she was no mug and asked what time “she” was coming with a knowing look.

:lol: love it! :)

Offline Belgarion

Nice review. Her attitude must've changed. She came on here a while ago challenging a "positive" review of herself. That put me and some others off.

Here's the thread I mentioned: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122195.0

Just read that. Quite unfortunate

Yeboahsleftfoot

See what you mean! She was nothing less than charming with me from start to finish, no complaints or any hint of a bad attitude.

Yeboahsleftfoot

:lol: love it! :)

The receptionist was EE, very cool about the situation, the fact I'd booked the room for a few hours during the day probably gave the game away....

Offline baranabus96

"I must  admit that I do find it verging on abhorrent that there is this underworld reviewing women in such a misogynistic manner."

Quote from her other review on here, she also describes herself as an "inspirational feminist" so either a bit of man hater or a bit of an SJW. She has a vetting process but apparently we're sexist for reviewing who we see to ensure safer and better punting for others.

"So it's not misogynistic but you've just called a girl the c word, instructed her not to think highly of herself and informed her that she should tolerate unacceptable behaviour and degrading language on the premise that it could be worse? So respectful towards women... the epitome of unmannerliness more like."

She also doesn't understand what misogynist means apparently. Insulting someone and hating their entire gender are two very different things.

Think i'm going to steer clear, she has an obvious problem with men behaving as anything other than piggy banks.

Yeboahsleftfoot

"I must  admit that I do find it verging on abhorrent that there is this underworld reviewing women in such a misogynistic manner."

Quote from her other review on here, she also describes herself as an "inspirational feminist" so either a bit of man hater or a bit of an SJW. She has a vetting process but apparently we're sexist for reviewing who we see to ensure safer and better punting for others.

"So it's not misogynistic but you've just called a girl the c word, instructed her not to think highly of herself and informed her that she should tolerate unacceptable behaviour and degrading language on the premise that it could be worse? So respectful towards women... the epitome of unmannerliness more like."

She also doesn't understand what misogynist means apparently. Insulting someone and hating their entire gender are two very different things.

Think i'm going to steer clear, she has an obvious problem with men behaving as anything other than piggy banks.

I read all the stuff pre punt and was wary but she was good as gold with me.

Offline Sinz

Good one YLF, at £230 an hour I will have to keep her on my wish list rather than HL.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Good one YLF, at £230 an hour I will have to keep her on my wish list rather than HL.

She was expensive, but she delivered and after my recent run I was a happy fella.

Offline electro

The receptionist was EE, very cool about the situation, the fact I'd booked the room for a few hours during the day probably gave the game away....

Was she hot though? Could have asked her if she wanted to lend a 'hand' in the 'interview' ;)

Offline king tarzan

at her price i prefer at least 5"5" in height minimum
i try to avoid short ladies... but still i might give her a try..
i can tell by what i can see of her facial structure she seems to be very facially attractive
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

Was she hot though? Could have asked her if she wanted to lend a 'hand' in the 'interview' ;)

No, a bit fat, not great looking, no chance of getting her involved and I'm sure Holly wouldn't have approved!

Yeboahsleftfoot

at her price i prefer at least 5"5" in height minimum
i try to avoid short ladies... but still i might give her a try..
i can tell by what i can see of her facial structure she seems to be very facially attractive

She is facially attractive KT.

Offline Meursault

Each to their own, but I wouldn't go near this woman. Predominantly, because her profile is so magniloquent.

"I work exclusively with polite and educated clientele, the metropolitan elite and well-spoken professionals"

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Offline baranabus96

Each to their own, but I wouldn't go near this woman. Predominantly, because her profile is so magniloquent.

"I work exclusively with polite and educated clientele, the metropolitan elite and well-spoken professionals"

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

She's also either a misandrist or a bit thick based on her posts.

Very stuck up.

Yeboahsleftfoot

She's also either a misandrist or a bit thick based on her posts.

Very stuck up.

How she comes across in her profile determines who sees her, we make our own choices, I had a great punt, that's all that matters to me and I shared my experience on here, it's up to other punters to decide if they want to see her.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 11:39:21 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Meursault

How she comes across in her profile determines who sees her, we make our own choices, I had a great punt, that's all that matters to me and I shared my experience on here, it's up to other punters to decide if they want to see her.
Of course. Sorry, and thanks for the post  :drinks:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Of course. Sorry, and thanks for the post  :drinks:

Wasn't having a go pal, different strokes and all that, we make our choices....

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Glad you had a good punt YLF. Looks like she's into kinky stuff and there's a few dungeons in London for rent at £50 an hour so might push the boat out and try give her a go.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Glad you had a good punt YLF. Looks like she's into kinky stuff and there's a few dungeons in London for rent at £50 an hour so might push the boat out and try give her a go.

Sounds fascinating Clarkey....

Offline Honolulu

This WG seems fine ass to me. She has a brain and has an opinion.

Too many wall flower comments I read from then other thread.

But the WG is way out of my price bracket.

Offline fonzy_007

She occasionally bids on reverse bookings so worth a go giving her a heads up on your booking and seeing if she is intetested