Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clairelovesthycock - Newquay  (Read 2365 times)

2 review(s) for Bustybbwclaire (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline curiousgrunt

GFE, a real cock pleaser

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Claire a couple of times and I'm going to keep going back.

Comms are spot on.
There's a load of timewasters in Cornwall but Claire is great. Quick replies to emails and texts, no messing around.
She's clear about what she can and can't do, this alone sets her above most of them in Cornwall.
Gave me good warning that she was "on" during our last meeting, sex was still an option but didn't happen.

Attitude is just what I want.
Eager to please, listens to what I want and plays along.
I can lay back and leave her to it or give direction, it's good either way.

Service is enthusiastic and energetic.
This is never going to be PSE, this is GFE if your GF was a bit dirtier than most GFs.

Timing.
No rush at all, a great relaxed time. Both times I've end up checking the clock before she does so I can get back to my life.

Safety & pricing
Happy to do OWO, CIM was an extra but worth it for me.
Wrapped up for sex as normal.
Price is really good, any cheaper and I'd start wondering what was wrong with her.
Location is a private flat on a quiet suburban road, easy to park outside.

Offline lostandfound

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Safety & pricing
Happy to do OWO, CIM was an extra but worth it for me.
Wrapped up for sex as normal.
Price is really good, any cheaper and I'd start wondering what was wrong with her.
Location is a private flat on a quiet suburban road, easy to park outside.

According to her profile extras, including CIM, are an additional £30. £90 for 30 mins including CIM does not seem especially cheap.

Offline curiousgrunt

According to her profile extras, including CIM, are an additional £30. £90 for 30 mins including CIM does not seem especially cheap.

You're probably right, each to their own. 30 minutes would never be enough for me so it doesn't matter. Paying £130 for an hour including cim seems about right, given my options in Cornwall / Plymouth.

Offline Dustybin

What's she like in the looks department?

Cheers

Dusty

bristolqwerty

You're probably right, each to their own. 30 minutes would never be enough for me so it doesn't matter. Paying £130 for an hour including cim seems about right, given my options in Cornwall / Plymouth.
Unfortunately you're correct buddy, seems the going rate and if she delivers good services she's better than most down here.

Offline curiousgrunt

What's she like in the looks department?

Cheers

Dusty

nothing special and nothing shocking, which puts her near the top for Cornwall.

I'll say that I enjoy her personality and go back for the service.

If I need something, young or pretty or tight, I'll have to drive to Plymouth.

kernewek

She is a great girl, on the chunky side but I like that. She used to offer BB for extra to make you aware......

Offline curiousgrunt

She is a great girl, on the chunky side but I like that. She used to offer BB for extra to make you aware......

Just to make you aware, she denies this!

I mentioned it last time I saw her. She says it was all invented by someone who had a grudge against her.

I have no idea where the truth lies.

Offline streetstroler

I exchanged a few messages with this girl a while back about a possible weekend meet which she wasn't able to do, but she did reply to my queries strait away. Not like some girls down this way.