Author Topic: Sakura Massage Liverpool  (Read 2423 times)

Offline ItalianJoey

External Link/Members Only

This review could have been a negative out of frustration elsewhere but gave it a neutral because I knew what I was getting myself into.

Second visit to Sakura and it is what you expect. You go there not for the massage but for the guaranteed HE.
Not sure who I saw but she was around late 40s, body not much to write home about. I just wanted the dusting down and to get out of there to be honest.
Some people rave about this place but I don't see it as a great experience, more that you just know what you're going to get.

I wasn't in the best mood going as it hadn't been my first choice. Had tried numerous places beforehand, indies and parlours. Most of which didn't answer their phone which annoyed me a bit.
One certain indie on AW who is well reviewed on here I tried contacting several times via phone and text and not even a courtesy reply later on. Don't know what it is but finding it hard to come across a punt where the communication is easy, it makes the whole experience a pain when you feel like you're pestering them.
Sorry for the rant on this  :D
Onto the next!

Offline Decard2003

So what was it you were unhappy about at this establishment exactly? :unknown:

Offline ItalianJoey

I didn't say I was generally unhappy with the establishment, more unhappy that I was unable to go elsewhere

Offline MJ.spritzen

....but you've given Sakura a neutral review??? :unknown:

Offline ItalianJoey

Yeah because as stated in my review, although very briefly, you know what you're getting. Nothing special, nothing horrendous. Just a guaranteed HE. Therefore it's neither negative nor positive for me...
Don't quite get the confusion over this to be honest

Offline Fallen58

Yeah because as stated in my review, although very briefly, you know what you're getting. Nothing special, nothing horrendous. Just a guaranteed HE. Therefore it's neither negative nor positive for me...
Don't quite get the confusion over this to be honest

My thoughts are if you go expecting a certain level of service and receive that level of service, I would rate that as positive. If the standard falls below your expectations, then it would be neutral or negative depending on how bad it was. However, it's your review and you are entitled to rate her as you feel appropriate

Offline Werewolfofliverpool


ive been going to sakura and if the girl isnt hot, i just refuse hand jobs lol...

Offline ItalianJoey

I haven't worked up the balls (no pun intended) to walk away yet. I know I need to start doing that! Haha

Offline maxxblue

One certain indie on AW who is well reviewed on here I tried contacting several times via phone and text and not even a courtesy reply later on.

Who was this, IJ?

Offline Twotall

Visit to Sakura this afternoon £35 for 45 minutes and £40 for topless blowjob with cim.

I'm guessing the Chinese girl was in her early 50s and she repeatedly stopped to wipe her mouth out with tissue which was a bit off putting but we got there in the end  :drinks:

No sign of Kelly sadly.

Offline ItalianJoey

Visit to Sakura this afternoon £35 for 45 minutes and £40 for topless blowjob with cim.

I'm guessing the Chinese girl was in her early 50s and she repeatedly stopped to wipe her mouth out with tissue which was a bit off putting but we got there in the end  :drinks:

No sign of Kelly sadly.

Sounds like a good visit! I'm not sure I know which one Kelly is. What does she look like?

Offline Twotall

Sounds like a good visit! I'm not sure I know which one Kelly is. What does she look like?

Kelly is the tall Chinese receptionist. Nice looking girl but only covers when all the other girls are busy

Scouser2017

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So went the Sakura for the first time today after reading posts on here.
Gave them a call at 11 was in there at 12 paid 40 for 1hr massage . Was met by receptionist who was
A nice lady and led to the room and told to get undressed. She then left and before I even got my shoes off  Lili or somthin like that came in. She asked if i had been before I said I had just to avoid any attempt to rip me off lol... she then started on my back was a nice massage TBH after about 20 mins she pops the question.  we settled on B2b oral happy end but no cim.
She  got undressed and wow she was Amazin big but firm tits and a tiny ass. She started by a nice gentle titty wank and the usual b2b. Then she sucked me off which is the funny part coz as I was about to cum a told her n she started wanking me off till I came and it went right in her eye!! I was like I'm really sorry trying not to laugh! She wasn't impressed and said I was crazy haha turned the light on and wiped her face.  She soon forgot about it tho n got back to the massage. overall it was decent clean and local.. off to Amsterdam for me next week for some proper seediness
Peace and love 

Sorry forgot to mention 40 quid for extras
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 09:41:18 pm by Scouser2017 »