Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lyla Belladonna - Reading  (Read 2054 times)

2 review(s) for Lyla BellaDonna (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

debard

External Link/Members Only

1hr £150

After my last tangle with the unfortunate Romanian this just had to be good and it beyond exceeded expectation. We met in one of Reading's better hotels near the station.  All her reviews are accurate, she is just all round superb, not only one of my best ever punts it's up there in one of my best sexual entanglements.  Lyla is extremely attractive with that Brazilian/ Italian heritage thing going on, her body is tight, supple and fit, her sexual technique up there with the best.  She's also a lovely girl, the perfect antidote to a busy life and I suspect quite addictive.  I'll be back, a lot.......

Offline aj12345

Thanks for the review. She looks extremely attractive. Did you notice if she had nice feet at all?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. She looks extremely attractive. Did you notice if she had nice feet at all?

As it stands, it isn't much a review. More important than feet, it would be nice to actually have some information about what services you actually did get ie FK/OWO/CIM/sex etc and just a small assessment of how each was delivered.

When you say "all the reviews", there are only 2 previous ones, so confirming specific services offered and quality, even if was a similar experience, would be very useful.

Thanks.  :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

As it stands, it isn't much a review. More important than feet, it would be nice to actually have some information about what services you actually did get ie FK/OWO/CIM/sex etc and just a small assessment of how each was delivered.

When you say "all the reviews", there are only 2 previous ones, so confirming specific services offered and quality, even if was a similar experience, would be very useful.

Thanks.  :drinks:
Hello OP. Thanks for doing the review in the first place, however CP is correct that there is little detail as to why it was so good. I have been looking to meet her and I would be interested about FK/oWO and CIM. Can you give me a bit more on this. Also how good was the FK. Thanks.  :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Hello OP. Thanks for doing the review in the first place, however CP is correct that there is little detail as to why it was so good. I have been looking to meet her and I would be interested about FK/oWO and CIM. Can you give me a bit more on this. Also how good was the FK. Thanks.  :drinks:

Mr matrix forget fk THERE IS SUPER PLENTY OF DFK KING TARZAN STYLE!!
Also great owo cim....
And she FIT SEXY BEAUTIFUL! !
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

Mr matrix forget fk THERE IS SUPER PLENTY OF DFK KING TARZAN STYLE!!
Also great owo cim....
And she FIT SEXY BEAUTIFUL! !
Thanks KT. I was hoping the OP could have been more helpful, but your recommend will do. Shes on my HL thanks. Whilst I'm on to you I see you've been banned AGAIN. What are you up to? :dash: :dash: can you stop getting yourself banned as I suspect you won't get lucky next time me thinks and you will only have yourself to blame :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Whilst I'm on to you I see you've been banned AGAIN. What are you up to? :dash: :dash: can you stop getting yourself banned as I suspect you won't get lucky next time me thinks and you will only have yourself to blame :hi:

And, bearing in mind he likes good-looking girls who do proper FK, his reviews/comments are useful - providing one can ignore the odd fruity talk about bananas, mangos and lion bars.  :rolleyes:

Offline MrMatrix

And, bearing in mind he likes good-looking girls who do proper FK, his reviews/comments are useful - providing one can ignore the odd fruity talk about bananas, mangos and lion bars.  :rolleyes:
You are so right CP.

Offline king tarzan

I am sure you meant to write " extremely beautiful /sexy looking women proper deep tongue wrestling kissing"!!

Need any info just personal message
Not an issue
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac