Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lorraine - Southampton. More like malodorous Lorraine!!  (Read 4140 times)

11 review(s) for Lovely Lorraine (8 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]
11 review(s) for Lovely Lilly xx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Userone111

External Link/Members Only

Called and booked this girl late March 2017. Called this girl on a whim as others in the area didn't really take my fancy and she seemed to have decent reviews.

Comms were good and no hassle. Arranged time and drove to postcode. Upon arrival I text her to let her know I was there only for her to reply that she was running late and if we could start 10 mins later. Not a problem.

When I finally got to her place I was greeted by Lorraine who facially is not stunning, I would say maybe a 4-5 tops, but she was friendly and I thought 'oh well I came this far why stop now!?'

Flat is small and only her there no dodgy security people in other rooms, so I felt safe which is important. Exchanged paperwork and proceeded to bedroom where we talked for a little longer and then started to FK, well I tried to anyway.

Lorraine had an 'interesting' method of FK whereby she literally sticks her tongue out into your mouth and moves it around. There was hardly any lip to lip contact which is disappointing and kissing/sucking/licking her tongue becomes tiresome after a while. I also felt like I had to constatntly engage in FK for her to reciprocate only to be greeted with a wet tongue. Not the greatest.

I asked her to have one of her toys ready for the meet when I text her,  This was prior to booking on AW, to which she agreed and said that she had plenty to hand. I was disappointed when I got there we we getting undressed and I asked her about it, she went looking for it in her box and took atleast five minutes searching for it and in the end could not find it. I don't know if she did this to kill time or genuinely did not know where it was, either way I was disappointed as I wanted to use a few toys with her.

Took part in RO, fingering, squirting OWO. The RO was great, shaved pussy and tasted good. She was responsive to it and seemed to enjoy. It was great until she farted in my mug as I had my tongue in her pussy. I'm not talking about queefing I mean full blown ass gas in my face  :vomit:. She did this once and I immediately winced and she apologised, I thought about leaving but had already paid so decided to say it was ok and Continued in  the hope it was loud but NOT proud! Thankfully it didn't stink up the place.

So there I am getting into some really wet RO and she decides to let another one toot straight into the kisser! WTF! She was really embarrassed and apologised again but i decided I had enough of being microscopically shat on and figured I may get pink eye at this rate! RO stopped at this point and decided it was time for her to work on me.

The OWO was ok, she insisted on wiping your dong  with a wet wipe before she put it in her mouth though, which for me really killed the mood. However, I did read on previous reviews that this is something that she does so at the same time wasn't really surprised. She also insisted I wipe my hands with a wet wipe before touching her punsnatcha! Again, not something that has ever happened so a bit weirded out especially as I turned up immaculately clean and showered. I believe she did notice this as a shower wasn't offered at the beginning of the meet.

The sex was good, Lorraine has an unbelievably toned body and is very very petite. Her boobs are small I would say a-b and some of the pictures on her profile can be a bit misleading in size. They look bigger on her profile than they do in real life so not sure if they have been photoshopped or what. Multiple positions took a place, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, 69. Best position was probs doggy as she has an incredible ass for such a small lady and you get a great view.

Lorraine seemed to be really into squirting and did not hold back when RO was taking place or when I was inside her with my fingers. Let's just say we had to put a towel down as vagina juice was plentiful and abundant!

I booked for the hour but decided to stay for an extra 30mins hoping that the experience would improve. Sadly, I didn't feel like she made up for farting in my grill! Having said that though Loraine is lovely as a person and pays a lot of complements to you during your time together.

Rating from 1-10

Value for money - 4
Looks - 4
Personality and interaction - 7
Skills - 5
Eproctophilia (Fart fetish) - 10 apparently for her, -10 for me!

Overall I'd say it was a decent punt when you overall look past the downsides, I had a good time in the end and left somewhat SCATified!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:09:53 pm by Userone111 »

Offline jimmycallum

You know I have never been Southampton but for some reason I think I never will!

What a greasy disgusting girl...farting on man dem face like!

kamu

Had toyed with the idea of seeing this one before but in the end felt she was too expensive considering she doesnt provide CIM. Now we hear she farts and pisses on you as well. Glad I gave it a miss...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:43:57 pm by kamu »

bigmanbigman

Seems you have split views
Not happy  but
I stay another 30mins
Strange .

Offline DrConners

Not happy  but
I stay another 30mins
Strange .

Have to agree with you - the whole first "act" of the review reads like a comedy sketch complete with comedy names for genitalia ect (well I was laughing at least!!) - so why stay? something doesn't smell right here  ;) geddit !!!!

I've seen her twice & I'm not a fan after our second encounter so I'd be the last guy here to be her whiteknight - but I find it highly unlikely that she farted TWICE whilst he had his tongue up her - but hey, who am I to judge I wasn't there, that just sounds like bollicks to me is all.

Thanks for the review though, gave me a laugh  :D

Offline jimmycallum

Not happy  but
I stay another 30mins
Strange .

Yeah userone this seems like a neutral and seems like she had a poo(r) performance hahah!
if a white knight wants to defend her he will need a gas mask with his shield and armour!

bigmanbigman

Something smells fishy around here !!!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the review. It'll take something special to trump that.  :P

MrKeen

I have met Lorraine more than once, she can be a bit talkative, but I have always found her compliant, very willing and yes she is fastidious about hygene, she keeps antiseptic handwash in the bathroom. This last may be a bit OTT, but I respect that as she is happy to be be played with if she knows your hands are really clean.

Does seem a bit odd, the OP details many activities and attributes he enjoys, then extends for half hour and concludes in a negative.

Offline Zimbaman

Odd review. Amusing but odd. Like others I can't understand extending for 30 minutes if it was a negative. No excuse for farting in your face though. If true...

Offline timsussex

It must be very off putting - esp if in the middle of RO but remember even the Queen farts - that's why she keeps Corgis  :rolleyes:

Offline purple_t

Sorry you had a bad time!

I have seen this girl several times... always had a good time, never been farted on (lol). First few times I saw her I was kind of blown away... subsequent visits a bit less impressed. Her kissing used to be phenomenal, last couple of times I've seen her it's been very full on but without the
sensuality that used to accompany this activity... like you said it's just tongue down throat as much as possible, a bit robotic and lacking the passion it used to.

Despite this I feel she always tries her hardest to please and is very accommodating. Nice girl as well and unlike you I do think she is attractive facially. She is always running late (every single time) and for the price she charges her services are limited, so not sure I would see her again. I never had a bad time with her but at £150ph (formerly £160!) there are better options. But I could never rate her as a negative based on my experiences since she seems to care about providing as good a service as she can.

James999

I loved the way she joined up and quoted stats on how normal it is to fart, seriously  :vomit:

Offline dboy74

.....and hardsports on her list of likes!

Offline jimmycallum

I loved the way she joined up and quoted stats on how normal it is to fart, seriously  :vomit:

Hey I don't get this?
Did she write a message on ukp?

Offline DrConners

Hey I don't get this?
Did she write a message on ukp?

Look under "Bannings" for "_Natalia_ " - only one related to this post from what I could see   :hi:

MrKeen

I am still confused as to why the OP raised the issue of breaking wind.  I guess it raised a few laughs at the expense of a girl who was probably very embarressed at it happening anyway. I have only been on site for a year, and have read many reviews, The vast majority are interesting and factual, and unless a girl has been duplicitious or tried to con the client, or has a hygene problem within her control, most reviewers seem to have a sense of fairness to the girls.  It is often impossible to control the exit of wind if one is one is in a contorted position, so why make fun of the poor girl in this way, when it was almost certainly involuntary and obviously did not spoil the original clients fun. We don't draw attention to events like this when we are in public groups, other when school kids are together, so why do it here.
One of the other posters commented on the fact that Lorraine always goes out of her way to try and please, she may not be to everyones taste but from reviews here and on other sites she makes an honest attempt to tailor the time to the clients wants.

A plea,  lets keep reviews to the high standards we all aspire to, relevant facts, and things that we can hold the girls responsible for or we will end up reporting that a girl blew her nose during the time.

And as a footnote, I don't suppose I am alone in hearing from the girls some of the really disgusting things they have to clear up from clients, I don't suppose the guys who do this are on this site, but accidents happen and it's not all one way.

Hopefully enough said about this topic

TheCape

I am still confused as to why the OP raised the issue of breaking wind.  I guess it raised a few laughs at the expense of a girl who was probably very embarressed at it happening anyway. I have only been on site for a year, and have read many reviews, The vast majority are interesting and factual, and unless a girl has been duplicitious or tried to con the client, or has a hygene problem within her control, most reviewers seem to have a sense of fairness to the girls.  It is often impossible to control the exit of wind if one is one is in a contorted position, so why make fun of the poor girl in this way, when it was almost certainly involuntary and obviously did not spoil the original clients fun. We don't draw attention to events like this when we are in public groups, other when school kids are together, so why do it here.
One of the other posters commented on the fact that Lorraine always goes out of her way to try and please, she may not be to everyones taste but from reviews here and on other sites she makes an honest attempt to tailor the time to the clients wants.

A plea,  lets keep reviews to the high standards we all aspire to, relevant facts, and things that we can hold the girls responsible for or we will end up reporting that a girl blew her nose during the time.

And as a footnote, I don't suppose I am alone in hearing from the girls some of the really disgusting things they have to clear up from clients, I don't suppose the guys who do this are on this site, but accidents happen and it's not all one way.

Hopefully enough said about this topic

Yeah good luck with that (not that I'm disagreeing with you I might add).

Offline jimmycallum

Yeah good luck with that (not that I'm disagreeing with you I might add).

I think the op had every right to give his facts and opinions of the punt.
She gets paid £150 an hour for opening her mouth and spreading her legs, people working in retail get more criticism/abuse for a lot less.

The fact that this Natalia wrote the post picture attached suggests it is true and did actually happen.
If it was written by her or some fluffy guy, it is not realistic to expect someone to be hugged and comforted like a baby  after they have just farted...jheez!!

[Screenshot removed by admin - Access revoked]

kamu

Most people also have control of their bowel movements and cant say ive ever let rip whilst with a wg. If she cant hold in a fart it makes me worry what else might pop out whilst your down there... :vomit:

On another note why has she called herself Lorraine? Is that her actual name? Lorraine kelly fan? Maybe she should of just gone the whole hog and called herself Doreen.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:15:29 pm by kamu »

MrKeen

This review/thread has made me think that maybe I shouldn't be a member of this forum. I guess we all have our own thresholds on different aspects and like voting we have to decide which compromises we are prepared to make and the balance of advantage. Some thought required on my part.

Offline jimmycallum

I think the op had every right to give his facts and opinions of the punt.
She gets paid £150 an hour for opening her mouth and spreading her legs, people working in retail get more criticism/abuse for a lot less.

The fact that this Natalia wrote the post picture attached suggests it is true and did actually happen.
If it was written by her or some fluffy guy, it is not realistic to expect someone to be hugged and comforted like a baby  after they have just farted...jheez!!

[Screenshot removed by admin - Access revoked]

Hi admin
Is there a reason why the screenshot was removed, did I break any rules?
Should I have pasted the link instead?

Offline nigel4498

Not in the least bit surprised that Mr Keen  has gone.

Offline nigel4498

Hi admin
Is there a reason why the screenshot was removed, did I break any rules?
Should I have pasted the link instead?

I reported your post as the original post had been deleted by Admin.

bigmanbigman

What ever the op  stayed and payed for a extra 30mins at end of the booking .so make your own minds up

Offline mh

71 reviews and found to be a previously banned member???!!!!

Offline nigel4498

They did come thick and fast.

Offline jimmycallum

I reported your post as the original post had been deleted by Admin.

......okay but why? It doesn't make sense.

kamu

Probably not a good idea to say "I shouldn't be a member of this forum".

vw

This review/thread has made me think that maybe I shouldn't be a member of this forum. I guess we all have our own thresholds on different aspects and like voting we have to decide which compromises we are prepared to make and the balance of advantage. Some thought required on my part.

Admin has helped you with that thinking i see. 

Not the main reason for the banning though !
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 04:50:54 pm by vw »

bigmanbigman

vw

did it have the reviewers AW profile name on ?

vw

What ever the op  stayed and payed for a extra 30mins at end of the booking .so make your own minds up

Seems he was being christian to see if she could redeem herself Mr WK.

I booked for the hour but decided to stay for an extra 30mins hoping that the experience would improve. Sadly, I didn't feel like she made up for farting in my grill! Having said that though Loraine is lovely as a person and pays a lot of complements to you during your time together.

Clearly she didn't

bigmanbigman

Would another £90 paid turn it around for you ?
Would not for me .

OldAdmin

I delete posts for a reason, so I don't want anyone to post a screenshot of the post again.

1,300+ members who have access to view Deleted Posts don't repost, so not sure why one or two think it's a good idea.

Offline MrMatrix

So am I, he's done 71 reviews in a year, which is impressive and is what the forum needs. Shame he's fallen foul of the rules  :hi:

Offline madmania

Surprised to see MrKeen gone, although he definitely had very fluffy tendencies he did review many girls with a number of TOFTT. Helpful recommendations to me before as well. Sad to see such a major punter in the South East scene gone.

Although we did have one major disagreement in regard to Monica36 - whilst I had the worst punt of my life from that thief he was singing her praises. Maybe he was more WK/tout than I realised :unknown:

bigmanbigman

He had some strange views loved no kissing and Romanians!!