Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £50 for DFK!!  (Read 898 times)

Offline morganstar

So the area I usually frequent for punting has lost most of its decent WGs in the past 12 months, so I've been considering some TOFTT options.

I found Amira.Nasser below, and needless the pictures of her derriere are fairly impressive:

External Link/Members Only

As always, I asked if there were any extras as there is no info about extras on her profile.

She said '£50 for DFK & £50 for OWO'.

WTAF - I suggested that these prices were unreasonable and she decide to call me crazy and that she could charge whatever she wanted. On the latter point she is of course right, but fuck me that is an insane amount to charge for DFK.

Am I overreacting or is this the new normal?

Offline Brazilian Martian

So the area I usually frequent for punting has lost most of its decent WGs in the past 12 months, so I've been considering some TOFTT options.

I found Amira.Nasser below, and needless the pictures of her derriere are fairly impressive:

External Link/Members Only

As always, I asked if there were any extras as there is no info about extras on her profile.

She said '£50 for DFK & £50 for OWO'.

WTAF - I suggested that these prices were unreasonable and she decide to call me crazy and that she could charge whatever she wanted. On the latter point she is of course right, but fuck me that is an insane amount to charge for DFK.

Am I overreacting or is this the new normal?

Even though I very rarely partake in dfk, if a prossie quoted me those prices I would ask her what the hell has she been smoking. It's her body so she can charge what she's wants and if she has guys that pay that amount then good on her, but I would never pay 50 pounds for owo that's daylight robbery.

Only a fluffy or a plain stupid cunt would except that from a pro$$ie

Online Jonestown

No, you just picked someone who doesn't really want to do these services and rather than admit that and potentially drive clients away she has chosen to price them at an unattractive level. Her PG is only £0.60, so I'm guessing she is not a grasping greedy bitch.