Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best handjob in Brum?  (Read 7044 times)

Offline Stapler

Hi guys,

As a newbie I feel a little cheeky asking this in my first post, but who in your opinion gives the best HJ in Brum or surrounding?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

The President

I can do that myself  :D not paying for a simple HJ but BJ then ok...

Offline nomeansno

Get a rid removed and you can do that yourself too  :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

And all this time I though Pam was the Cheapest!!

sims1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I go to her for a massage and hand job £70 very good in my oppinion

Offline Stapler

Don't blame you for your sarcastic replies guys! After all it is my first post and I am already asking for info. Without contributing anything!

Oh! No! Don't fancy anything with that Trinity at all, but thanks for the recommendation!

Offline Stapler

Don't knock it till you have had a HJ like this

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

The President

Get a rid removed and you can do that yourself too  :)

Had to read that several times before I realised it was meant to be rib  :lol:

Punter Mark II

Is she as good as this?

I never thought I'd be interested in HJs...but that vid may well convert me. Thank you sir   :thumbsup:

sims1

Don't blame you for your sarcastic replies guys! After all it is my first post and I am already asking for info. Without contributing anything!

Oh! No! Don't fancy anything with that Trinity at all, but thanks for the recommendation!
[/quote

if you tell me more about the type of woman you are looking for as in age, size looks then i can maybe give you some more but if you are after pure pleasure in a handjob then look at trinity. She is the only one out there that i have tried, and that is a lot, that is able to give the male multiple orgasm. If you are not sure about what i mean about the male multiple orgasm then just mail me directly

Offline Stapler

Thanks Sims. Yes you are right. My request was for a lady who gives the best handjob and if Trinity can deliver it then mission accomplished! It's just that I was put off initially with the pics of her fake tis.

I do know what multiple orgasms are but have yet to experience them!

Offline Stapler

I never thought I'd be interested in HJs...but that vid may well convert me. Thank you sir   :thumbsup:

A handjob can be sensational, especially if its done like this:

sims1

Thanks Sims. Yes you are right. My request was for a lady who gives the best handjob and if Trinity can deliver it then mission accomplished! It's just that I was put off initially with the pics of her fake tis.

I do know what multiple orgasms are but have yet to experience them!

If you look directly at her website then you can see she has different options, my self i just go for the massage and hand relief - option 2
and i totally agree, she is certainly not the best looking in the world - but do you look at the mantle piece when you are poking the fire?

lovingfacials

Stapler

add the link to the Luxury Wank resources thread - it meets the criteria on various levels :cool:

The President

Seen a few of her vids but although arousing I wouldn't pay £60-70 for a massage/HJ not when I can get a good BJ(OWO) for £35/40

Offline Stapler

Each to their own, my friend. Each to their own. :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

+1

Offline Stapler

Seen a few of her vids but although arousing I wouldn't pay £60-70 for a massage/HJ not when I can get a good BJ(OWO) for £35/40

The price you have quoted is probably for a 15 min. quickie. So the rate you are paying is £160 per hour. Compare that to £60 or £70 per hour for relaxing massage with a HJ finish or even BJ ending at times and you can see where the value is.

Offline Jockey

So stapler

Who does give the best HJ  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

So stapler

Who does give the best HJ  :drinks:

That's a blast from the past! Get it?

At the time of writing, Kaya and/or Tina aka as Kerry.

Nowadays? Sue in Rugeley - not in Brum obviously - gives a very good extended HJ.
Pel in Brum gives a skilled ending with backhanded twisting and Marina in Erdington will wank you in any position for as long as you can last!

Offline mr.bluesky

Best hand job has to be Laura at old lode lane sports massage.

Offline Stapler

Best hand job has to be Laura at old lode lane sports massage.

Yes! Certainly a candidate. But can there really be a best? It's subjective.

Dodo

Yes! Certainly a candidate. But can there really be a best? It's subjective.

Your on a 'subjective' forum....it's here for the purpose of giving subjective opinions.....they are called reviews   :dash:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:48:13 pm by Dodo »

Dodo

If you are after prolonged and teasing handjob with a highly rated girl then you should have a shufty at Lola.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:47:35 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Your on a 'subjective' forum....

You're is short for you are.
Your shows that something belongs to "you" or is related

Is English your first language?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:18:35 pm by Stapler »

Offline fuddle

You're is short for you are.
Your shows that something belongs to "you" or is related

Are you English?

I think you are both valuable members of the West Mids board. I also think that you clearly hate each other's guts, and that's fine too. What is not so fine is littering various threads with your squabbling. The rest of us don't really want to read through it every time we open a thread. It gets boring quite quickly.

Some gentle advice: PM each other, or ignore each other.  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

If dodo could get over me not giving him KSY's number, everything would be fine - but he has to keep sniping!  :hi:

Dodo

I think you are both valuable members of the West Mids board. I also think that you clearly hate each other's guts, and that's fine too. What is not so fine is littering various threads with your squabbling. The rest of us don't really want to read through it every time we open a thread. It gets boring quite quickly.

Some gentle advice: PM each other, or ignore each other.  :drinks:

I don't know the guy, I don't hate the guy. I respect his positive input but his tendency to troll does irritate and ruin threads. I am not the only one that finds his input a tad crass.
To stop your boredom why not entertain yourself and the rest of us by writing some reviews, you've managed one in three years :hi:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:33:33 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

The rest of us don't really want to read through it every time we open a thread. It gets boring quite quickly.

Well up your post count - then the 'rest of us' can read your contributions instead!  :hi:

Offline Rangers54

Anybody else had issue with viewing vids, I use android

Offline Stapler

Well up your post count - then the 'rest of us' can read your contributions instead!  :hi:

To stop your boredom why not entertain yourself and the rest of us by writing some reviews :hi:

There you go fuddle, you plank - you have got us agreeing for once!

Dodo

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: xxx

Offline Stapler

Offline Stapler

Anybody else had issue with viewing vids, I use android

The girl is named Klixon. Try searching Klixon handjob. You may get something to suit your device.

Offline fuddle

Verbosity is not generally considered a good thing, Stapler. 'Upping my post count' is also going to come fairly low on my priorities in life, as it probably should in yours.

As to reviews, I have done quite a few, but as I'm exclusively an FBSM sort I usually post them in the relevant discussion threads, rather than as a full-blown review. Don't like it? C'est la vie.

Offline temptation

I'm not claiming it to be the best hj but would I would personally put Bhwani of Weoley Castle forward as best value all round. £25 for a decent massage and very enjoyable ending.

Offline Stapler

As to reviews, I have done quite a few, but as I'm exclusively an FBSM sort I usually post them in the relevant discussion threads, rather than as a full-blown review. Don't like it? C'est la vie.

So - freeloading fuddle, you joined the thread but didn't leave a recommendation?  :unknown:

Offline Stapler

I'm not claiming it to be the best hj but would I would personally put Bhwani of Weoley Castle forward as best value all round. £25 for a decent massage and very enjoyable ending.

Is she still doing the ending only after the other girl starts the massage?

Offline Rangers54

The girl is named Klixon. Try searching Klixon handjob. You may get something to suit your device.

Thanks klixon does bring up plenty of handjob videos, plenty to go at there  :yahoo:

Offline temptation

Is she still doing the ending only after the other girl starts the massage?
Yes most of the time she does the first and last 5 minutes unless you pay the £40 for the nude massage and she does the full 30 mins

Sandman2017

I saw Lola franklin street just off broad st on Thursday evening, very short young woman, friendly but talks far to much, good b2b massage , decent enuf hand job , I didn't fancy the arse off her, a tad expensive at £70 for the hour , being honest she did hurt my back lying on top of me,a bit weighty maybe but did the job , return , no